• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waht if the 3 knights were...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The Knights ARE new Characters. But, technically, the Trilogy of Kingdom Hearts is over. We got Sora's story. He's back on the island with his friends, which was the point of the game.

This game needs to be a prequel for many reasons. Such as, Xehanort and Ienzo. To COMPLETE the trilogy the Mystery of Xehanort, Ienzo, and the Keyblade NEED to be revealed. This will END this aspect to Sora's story.

And the note at the end (Of Kingdom Hearts II) leaves it open to RETURN to Sora's story, if need be, and dive deeper into those events and just what the letter holds. But that will be AFTER the Prequel.

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Haywire KeyBlade said:
after a hard nite of thinking i thot 2 myself: what if Marlexia, Larxene, and Vexen were the 3 knights. if so then ther wood b that connection 2 the previous game that nomura was talkin about. please tell me if u hav your own ideas on who the knights might be.

For the love of god, get spell check

This is a forum not a chatroom, you don't have to rush to post, so please use better grammar.

I mean abbreviating things like "you" for "u", that's ok, but seriously stop being lazy and type out the word "thought", or "would", or "night".

Jesus....

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Nomura NEVER said he would continue Sora's Story. He said Kingdom Hearts II answered what we needed to know and cleared up the mystery of the previous two games.

Now he says there is MUCH mystery surrounding the Keyblade. And he will reveal the Mystery of the Keyblade in the next installment. You can't do that with Sora's Story. It needs to be a prequel.

Cynel

Ocean Avenue, the corner of Cherry Street
Website
cxastrife.blogspot.com
For the love of everything...in my opinion Nomura has planned everything even before publishing Kingdom Hearts, and I think that's what he's doing in all of his works, he knows what will come out for KH2 right before publishing KH, it's planned.
Well, let's say, FVII, yup, they planned it before, no wonder it's so long, they need to kill Aerith...I mean, they made Sephiroth to kill Aerith, and the story goes on, so in Kingdom Hearts Series, I'm sure Sora will still be there, I know i read somewhere that he works on connections. Though, I'm quite unsure of continuing Sora's story.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Haywire KeyBlade said:
Nomura did say that he will continue Sora's story. after all Sora said that the next instalment will be a inbetween story meaning that if this story dosent have to do with Sora at all, he might go back to the actual story.

what actual story are you speaking of?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Nomura said the Knights are connected to Sora and Co. by their Keyblades. NOTHING states the next game is 'in-between'. Just that it DOES NOT have a numbered ENTRY.

And IT WILL NOT be another COM type game. MEANING the next game WILL NOT be an in-between game.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
heh, inner, for a theory of your, you sure sound like your stating a fact.

now for your actual theory, couldnt sora just find out about the keyblades? in kh2, we found out that xehanort was an imposter, but we didnt need to play as xehanort to find that out. and as for this return to soras story, if we can retrun to it, why not just go to that now instead of going back in time 40 years, then foward to the present?

and ive asked in numerous threads, can someone post the interveiw where nomura said the next gfame isnt about sora?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It's actually NEVER been stated the next game isn't about Sora. With what I know, but I could be wrong. I would LOVE to read it though. It'd make me happy.

Finding out about the Keyblade wouldn't have the same impact. And plus there's NO ONE around to tell the tale. The greatest, and most gripping, way to tell it would be for it to ACTUALLY be a Prequel.

And time-travel, that just doesn't work. Timeless River is an ENTIRELY different case. The ONE World will ALWAYS live on forever. But it's NOTHING more.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No, because the Origin of the Keyblade NEEDS to be told from the ACTUAL point it happened. That way we get the FULL answer. And that is what Nomura wants to do. Sora and Co.s searching for that mystery would not solve anything.

You cannot ever find everything that has been lost to time. And plus, we have Sora's story. We've had the Trilogy, now we need to wrap it up so we CAN move forward.

And a Prequel would be PERFECT for that situation.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
again, your theory is being stated as if its a fact.

and you know, the trilogy was never supposed to have CoM in it, since that wasnt even actually made by square, so it could have a kh3

and as for finding out, thereslots of people like mickey yensid and possibly the lost two(whatever that is) or countless other things which could ezach give sora a part of the story

Kilika

not sure if anyone has said this or not but wut if the chasers r new enemies

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
maybe the next game would be where you play as Sora and when he discovers stuff, you see it as if it was happening right then. something kinda like in the timeless river where you see through the eyes of pete as you find out how the heartless got in to the Disney Castle. but who knows, i think that Nomura knows that without Sora & co. the series would lose fans as over 4 years we have grown use to Sora

Kilika

i can't make any speculations on the knights but i think the chasers will be a new type of enemies like the heartless and nobodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back