• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait a minute... Namine did this HOW?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Let's not forget that Beast traveled to a different world through the sheer power of being pissed off

As BS as that is (seriously, the Beast travels through worlds with no protection and he's fine, but Xehanort does it and that's what essentially started the Armageddon?), I always liked how they tied that into the Organization wanting to recruit him.
I gotta imagine a guy who can follow his beloved one from one world to another through sheer force of will would make one heck of a Nobody.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Nazo; it is kinda funny that he can't. I still think mine complements this and holds water too, even tho no one's mentioned it. ^^

You guys are probably right on the wierd stuff in the Dark Realm with time; the main part of mine was the how; that heart links have to do with shared memories. ^^ So Namine can and has traced them. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back