• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait a sec...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion115

Okay, if BBS takes place ten years before KH, and Terra is probably late teens early twenties, where is he in KH? I guess the logical explanation would be to assume that he is dead, but that seems very far from anything we've seen in the series so far. So, will BBS show us the first death in the KH franchise?

Athel

Machinist
We don't know.
Considering how many Terra = Xehanort theories there are, we might not know until somebody beats the game.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Or, he became Xehanort, the apprentice of Ansem the Wise

Hopefully not though, D=. Also, Oblivion, I think you're forgetting about this. Though, whether that is really "Terra", or if it's canon is debatable.

Oblivion115

Hopefully not though, D=. Also, Oblivion, I think you're forgetting about this. Though, whether that is really "Terra", or if it's canon is debatable.

Thats true, i did forget about that, but he is labled as "Lingering Spirit, so does that mean he really is dead?
And if it's cannon or not is debatable. Sora's battlewith Xemnas in KH1Fm was not cannon, so why should this be?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
If you think about it something bad had to happen to Terra if not Aqua and Ven as well. If Terra was ok he would be involved somewhere in the game....not kneeling and delusional in the Gathering Place.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Hrm. There's lots of mystery in what the ES said. For instance, who he was talking about when he said "Why is it not him?" I imagine he could have meant Riku...but why then did he mention Xehanort right after that, as if Xehanort was the one "it wasn't". Kinda weird. But either way. If Terra DOES somehow become Xehanort, then perhaps that's why his Lingering Spirit remains at the place of the "Final Battle". That is, if the Birth By Sleep secret video IS the final battle. And why the spirit hates Xehanort so much.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I get the feeling The general Xehanort character did something to Ven and Aqua to anger Terra.

I wonder what would happen if Terra was to see Roxas somehow instead of Sora.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I get the feeling The general Xehanort character did something to Ven and Aqua to anger Terra.

I wonder what would happen if Terra was to see Roxas somehow instead of Sora.

Terra: *somehow sees Roxas as Sora* OHEMGEE! MAH BUDDEH VEN! *tackles Sora* How you been homie?
Sora: X.O;;;;

*cough* No. I dunno WHERE that came from. XD Well. Obviously he did SOMETHING, otherwise he wouldn't be saying their names with a remorseful tone. Note we couldn't hear his voice but it had the dots. I just got the impression that thats how he was saying the names.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Okay, if BBS takes place ten years before KH, and Terra is probably late teens early twenties, where is he in KH? I guess the logical explanation would be to assume that he is dead, but that seems very far from anything we've seen in the series so far. So, will BBS show us the first death in the KH franchise?

I think Terra's "death" will be like Ansem the Wise's, I don't think he'll die in BBS, but just dissapear like AtW.

Unfortunately, I'm just guessing at random things, so this might not be relevant.

shadow_of_light

if he's a lingering sentiment, then i would imagine that, similar to AtW, he's hiding somewhere "wallowing" in his anger or something. he's just hasn't come to terms with something in his past yet...

V

V.A.T.13

Or he shows up as a villian in KH3. >D
But right now, he's tied up in my closet along with Aqua.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
terra.
it's obvious that he gets married to aqua and have a kid that's actually sora. but then they find out that the reason why ven, sora, and roxas all look alike is because the kid sora wasn't terra's but it was ven's.
oh yeah. then the flying monkeys kidnapped terra and aqua.

yup. that's what happens.

okay I really dont' know but if he appears in FM+, would that mean he had died?

V

V.A.T.13

Actually, Terra got Ven pregnant and Ven pretended it was Aqua's child to cover up the fact that he's actually a woman. He/She is later kidnapped by Master Xehanort and is turned into his sex slave. Aqua joins in. Terra tried to join in too, but Master Xehanort says he's not pretty enough, so Terra is pissed. He dumps the kid on Destiny Islands, then leaves to go masturbate for all eternity.

...am i doing it rite?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
oh yes. this is a totally PG forum for the kids.

but seriously. If terra is a good guy (assuming that there's no AMAZING plot twist) do you think he's going to die?

V

V.A.T.13

Yes. Pretty characters always die so they cannot reproduce.

examples: Zack and Aries.

Imagined if they lived. They're children's beauty would crumble time and space all together.

But srsly:
If the MX + Terra = X is true, yes. We will free him by killing him in KH3.
If DS = Xehanort is true, then he prolly died along time ago. Prolly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back