• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait is almost over!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
In Japan BBS will come out Jan. 9, 2010 (at latest Nomura said he'd release it latest February 2010).

In the US it will come out during the summer like Dissidia did. The exact month is unknown but it will come out Summer 2010.

Finally after almost 5yrs of waiting BBS will be out. It took long but we all know it will be worth it and seeing its connection to the other games in the series.

State

Awards
also, I dare ask, what's the point of this threads? 4 - 6 months doesn't qualify as "almost over".

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In the US it will come out during the summer like Dissidia did. The exact month is unknown but it will come out Summer 2010.

I'd give it from May-August. I'm hoping it won't take as long as Dissidia, which took like...9 months. Looking at previous KH games, even for KHII, it took 4 months.

But like what Seraph said, what's the point of this thread?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
also, I dare ask, what's the point of this threads? 4 - 6 months doesn't qualify as "almost over".
Well the wait is almost over for Japan I guess, but yeah who knows how long it will take for the rest of the world >>; I'm glad I'm importing......

State

Awards
Well the wait is almost over for Japan I guess, but yeah who knows how long it will take for the rest of the world >>; I'm glad I'm importing......
2 - 4 months still doesn't seem "almost over". 1 month would qualify.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
January 9th is really close :/ November is freaking flying by >>; It won't take December long either and thats liek the 2nd week of January?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Think the OP means that the wait is almost over until the game is released in general; i.e. we will finally know what's going on if we look it up on Wikipedia.

Trimms

It feels that long. Although it's actually 4 years.
KHII came out December 22th, 2005, which is not even 4 years yet.
However it's been far too long.
I love the secret videos but they hype it all so early!

Trimms

It was never 5 years.
It was 4 years.
The game came out in December 2005. + 4 years would be December 2009, and it isn't even that yet.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Technically, if you count the secret movie at the end of KH2, then yes it has been five years. But there was no name, or info, so it kinda wasn't five years.
At that time people were like OMFG KH3 KEYBLADE WARZZ!

but yeah totaly ready for BBS. Considering that the psp isn't region locked I'll probably import it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back