• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wait!is there two seperate doors?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
sorarocks said:
is the door at kingdom hearts the door to light and the one in the secret place (in destiney islands) the one to darkness?
no da door to darkness is kingdom hearts and da door to light wasnt found yet and da door in destiny islands was da keyhole

jackthemonkey

alright weve already answered this wuestion for you before the door on destiny islands was the door to the heart of the world not the door to darkness because the door to darkness was kingdom hearts like previously stated

Heartless1990

matt's right...so......................read my previous quote...no need for anymore posts...if ur unsure of the answer, then ur just as right as anyone else...except for SQUARE!!!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay then how come the light came out of kingdom hearts and the end of the first game you people are fools the only reason that darkness was in there was because when ansem was burned he let the darkness heartless in to kingdom hearts .

man was i the only one that got the irony of ansems burning the man that knows everthing was defeated but something he doesn't know.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
pwn3d to the max said:
okay then how come the light came out of kingdom hearts and the end of the first game you people are fools the only reason that darkness was in there was because when ansem was burned he let the darkness heartless in to kingdom hearts .

man was i the only one that got the irony of ansems burning the man that knows everthing was defeated but something he doesn't know.
im a fool but ur da wrong 1 da only reason light came out of kh was because in da deepest darkness deers always a little bit of light and nomura even said kh is darkness so u should shut up callin me a fool

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
im a fool but ur da wrong 1 da only reason light came out of kh was because in da deepest darkness deers always a little bit of light and nomura even said kh is darkness so u should shut up callin me a fool

hey man at least i try to spell you make yourself look like a fool with the way that you spell

also everyone has a different idea about it so shut-up damn

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
pwn3d to the max said:
hey man at least i try to spell you make yourself look like a fool with the way that you spell

also everyone has a different idea about it so shut-up damn

u mad cause i provd u wrong f*** u i spell how i want got a problem wit it o well deal wit it dis aint no spellin test

Sora KHMaster

sure the door to darkness is kingdomhearts that makes sens oh wait then why did it destroy ansem huh and why is it have light. kingdomhearts is the heart of all worlds and if you remember there is darkness in every heart. but i guess it is possible that it is the realm of darkness

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
pwn3d to the max said:
it takes me twice as long to read your dumbass shit so stfu n00b
you no what im going to spell everything right since dumbasses like you wont shut the f*** the only reason you said anything about my spelling is because i proved you wrong and you got mad see i can spell i just dont feel like it so shut the f*** up u idiot i dont have time to spell everything right and your the n00b didnt even know kh was dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back