• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait....like...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! D:<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Yeah, I wish they went into the Apprentice's story more, it would make the story a lot more interesting, and you'd feel bad for AtW even more. Plus, character development and flashbacks and stuff are always good, so that'd be cool.

Well who knows... maybe they'll make some appearance in KH3? Or another side story?

Oathkeeper2000

well honestly, I was kinda hoping that Marluxia and Larxene's humans would make appearences. Too bad they're conveniently two of the four that weren't included in BBS. At least you're gonna have Even and Ienzo and all them...

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Like SERIOUSLY? They are just FAN SERVICES?! Why NOT include the other four member then?

Does this mean the mystery of Ienzo's myserious nine-years-old-ness will never be explained? Will the bond between Ansem and his apprentices never be realized...making their betrayal all the more tragic?
D:<

That is so dissapointing. Are you dissapointed?

What do you think? With this news...do you think the apprentices are going to be touched on at all?
Aside from Braig...I guess...cause Nomura told us to look out for that sly dog.

I agree with you 100%. I was looking forward to seeing all the organization.

zexyishsmexy

They might touch up on some members a little bit, like Ansem the Wise apprentices and all that. I think it'll only be the ones that appeared in the trailer though.

And about Ienzo, he might not actually be nine....ish. Remember that as a Nobody he was able to create illusions and confuse people? Maybe Ienzo can do something similar to that when he's a sombody.
T'was joking about Ienzo's age. Because everyone was tizzied about it for like a week. Way back...a month ago.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I rather have fanservice characters that know they are not important instead of fanservice characters that TRY to be important, but turn out to be poor and badly-implemented.

See: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for Fanservice Characters that try to be important.

zexyishsmexy

I rather have fanservice characters that know they are not important instead of fanservice characters that TRY to be important, but turn out to be poor and badly-implemented.
but they ARE important.
They set Kingdom Hearts into motion. Litterlally....they MADE the heartless, they were the first nobodies, or first....human-esque/powerful nobodies.

Without the appprentices....the Kingdom Hearts story....wouldn't have happened.

That is what is so upsetting. They ARE the begining, and they are being ignored.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont really care, the other members didnt even have that big of a part other than on com =/

Axens

Banned
Nomura probably told us to pay attention to him because he may have some earthshaking role to play at some point in the series. The other four probably dont deserve any watching because they aren't that important anymore.

zexyishsmexy

Nomura probably told us to pay attention to him because he may have some earthshaking role to play at some point in the series. The other four probably dont deserve any watching because they aren't that important anymore.
:cry: might as well just stab me with a knife, Axens! :cry:

jdeib963

Its tragic. I wanted to know if there was any more to Ienzo/Zexion. But now i doubt it so much.

SORA619

Awards
Calm down my friend.. It is only a game... They will play a role in the game but it won't be se special like Xigbar's

Gram

Banned
Awards
Like SERIOUSLY? They are just FAN SERVICES?!

EDIT: (because this says what I'm trying to say better)
they ARE important.
They set Kingdom Hearts into motion. Litterlally....they MADE the heartless, they were the first nobodies, or first....human-esque/powerful nobodies.

That is what is so upsetting. They ARE the begining, and they are being ignored.

That is so dissapointing. Are you dissapointed?

What do you think? With this news...do you think the apprentices are going to be touched on at all?
Aside from Braig...I guess...cause Nomura told us to look out for that sly dog.
freak out much?
they didnt do all of that til xehanort showed up, bbs shows how xehanort got there to start the whole kh1 story.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
The game series is turning into fan-service itself. Don't be surprised. Here's hoping to the Others of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene in a future game. Yay for underdeveloped characters!

Not complaining about Braig, though. <3333333333333333333333333333

zexyishsmexy

freak out much?
I my head....I said it in this retarded voice...
and it was awesome.
I hope you can understand.
XD
There was no freaking out.
Just...opinions. :D

@ Sol
lucky bastard. XD

If Even got the spotlight that Braig did....
I'd be in fan heaven. XD

DarkSoldier85

I love how everyone isn't even taking a look at the other mostly neglected characters: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, etc. This game is about TAV and the search for MX. The apprentices were put in mostly for the interactions with Braig (cuz of his conversational hints in KH2 and the Xion/Ven scene). The rest of the organization could have totally been left out until Apprentice Xehanort appears.

jdeib963

You have a good point. It seems the organization is now more intriguing than the main characters hahah

Awards
but they ARE important.

They're not important in BBS. They didn't make the heartless till after that time. If it wasn't for Xehanort, they wouldn't even be important anyway. Their important story happens after BBS. During BBS, they're nothing but a bunch of apprentices to a researcher. Thats it.

popcornlion

Personally I think he hints that Braig is Vanitas because
"He is a character you should pay attention to"
Remember people ITS JUST A THOUGHT

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't mind a little fan service as long as it doesn't get out of hand--if you know what I mean. Although, we shouldn't be surprised. A lot of the games are filled with fan services.

AlwaysTenFeetTal

They're not important in BBS. They didn't make the heartless till after that time. If it wasn't for Xehanort, they wouldn't even be important anyway. Their important story happens after BBS. During BBS, they're nothing but a bunch of apprentices to a researcher. Thats it.
Seriously. It's not like the game is set WHEN Xehanort and his apprentices are doing the expierments. The game is focused on T,A,V for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back