• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wait, this was really easy to me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theaquaman

i dont no why everyone thinks that the maleficent battle in kh1 was so hard! it only took me one try! all i did was summon tinker bell and the went in for the attacks. WHY was this so hard for everyone?

Vixx

This was easy for me...sephiroth in both games was the one that was hard for me.
Cloud the first time i played he was hard for me.

Awards
I summoned tinker bell, then went and hid in the back while Goofy and Beast did all the work.

Vixx

I summoned tinker bell, then went and hid in the back while Goofy and Beast did all the work.

I was nearly dead when i was fighting ursala, i did the same thing you did but with donald and goofy and i let them beat her, it took forever but i wasnt gonna die again...

Absent axel

It only took me a couple of tries on proud mode, using the giant branches to protect me from everything. And tinkerbell healing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i dont no why everyone thinks that the maleficent battle in kh1 was so hard! it only took me one try! all i did was summon tinker bell and the went in for the attacks. WHY was this so hard for everyone?

It wasn't hard for me. But think about this:

- What level are you?
- What do you have equipped?
- What mode are you playing in?
- Who are your party members?
- What strategy did you use?

And more importantly...

Why did you assume everyone had problems with it? That's a bit insulting.

αsiя

space coke
The only annoying and hard boss in the entire game is Ursula, she made me quit the game for two weeks.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i had a hard time with my first meeting with cerberus....hopefully i wasn't the only one...i died like 15 times or more

Apollo

Silver Member
I didn't think it was that bad actually. Nothing compared to the secret bosses and her dragon form.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the dragon is rather ennoying but I didn't have any huge problem with her normal form exept the first time I played on expert

HeartsLight

I found the fight a little difficult, but then I have a tendency to only use the shortcut spells I have equipped and items... I think I summoned about 5 times total the first time I played the game.

teardrop

Damn dragon killed me so many freaking times before I wised up and put Beast and Donald in the party. I hid on a branch, shelf thing way up above her and shot fire down at her while Donald and Beast did the rest. It took awhile, but I killed the bitch dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back