• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait..Will Mickey recognize Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivion_key

Considering Mickey couldn't remember Xehanort very well during KH2..

Something tells me that if his memory of BBS was never skewed, then he may have just forgotten. Or, you know. Plot hole of doom.

I always thought they were 2 completely different people

Key of Valor

The Professor
Maybe they are, but Mickey should
have at least recognized the name
Xehanort from his role in KH:BBS.

Key of Valor

The Professor
When Mickey spoke with Ansem, Mickey heard Ansem address
his apprentice as Xehanort. Right there and then, he should have
remembered Master Xehanort or maybe even recognize Apprentice
Xehanort as Terra. How could Mickey forget the name Xehanort
anyway, it was once the name of his enemy during BBS.

(Not to mention that Xehanort spoke to Mickey for hours
before Mickey departed from Radiant Garden)

oblivion_key

When Mickey spoke with Ansem, Mickey heard Ansem address
his apprentice as Xehanort. Right there and then, he should have
remembered Master Xehanort or maybe even recognize Apprentice
Xehanort as Terra. How could Mickey forget the name Xehanort
anyway, it was once the name of his enemy during BBS.

(Not to mention that Xehanort spoke to Mickey for hours
before Mickey departed from Radiant Garden)

first of all, how do u know terra is master xehanort. second of all, when mickey remembers it's xehanort he's only just remembered ansem saying that. third of all, when does mickey ever speak 2 xehanort 4 hours.http://forums.khinsider.com/images/smilies/confused1.gif

Key of Valor

The Professor
oblivion_key said:
first of all, how do u know terra is master xehanort.

Well I'm not saying Xehanort is Terra but he does look like him
and Mickey should have reacted to the resemblance to Terra
and the same name of Xehanort if he remembered Terra and
Master Xehanort.

oblivion_key said:
second of all, when mickey remembers it's xehanort he's only just remembered ansem saying that.

Exactly, but the name should have stood out more
in his mind if he remembered Master Xehanort.

oblivion_key said:
third of all, when does mickey ever speak 2 xehanort 4 hours.

Xehanort wrote in his reports that he spoke with
a king from another world for hours. The king
told Xehanort two stories about the Keyblade, one
legend said its wielder saved the world while
another legend say its wielder brought ruin to it.

I believe this is in Ansem Report 9.

oblivion_key

Well I'm not saying Xehanort is Terra but he does look like him
and Mickey should have reacted to the resemblance to Terra
and the same name of Xehanort if he remembered Terra and
Master Xehanort.

Exactly, but the name should have stood out more
in his mind if he remembered Master Xehanort.

Xehanort wrote in his reports that he spoke with
a king from another world for hours. The king
told Xehanort two stories about the Keyblade, one
legend said its wielder saved the world while
another legend say its wielder brought ruin to it.

I believe this is in Ansem Report 9.

thank u 4 clearing that up. u really know ur stuff.

A

Audo

Mickey met with DiZ in Castle Oblivion, and didn't reconize him.
lol maybe that's because:
DiZ = Dark skinned.
AtW = White.

I personally don't think Mickey forgot anything about BBS - at all. But I also don't think Mickey ever meets Roxas, or sees him. He was only with Riku until Riku left him. After that, Mickey went and did his own thing - maybe search for Ansem, maybe not. But I truly doubt he stayed around with Nami, Riku and DiZ - especially with the way DiZ refers to Mickey in the Ansem Reports.

A

Azrael

So, I just had this idea pop in my head. If Riku and Mickey were alongside DiZ, and that Mickey will probably see Roxas somewhere in Days, I thought of something that intrigued me very much:
If Mickey knew Ven in BBS, wouldn't he recognize Roxas as Ven?? This, of course, wouldn't make much sense due to the fact that Day will be released BEFORE BBS, but still, just a small idea.
Your thoughts?
~Pinwheel :thumbsup:

With KM's real bad memory of Xehanort, I sort of doubt that he'll say "OMGZ VENNY!!"

A

Audo

It was like 10 years ago that he saw Xehanort. I'm pretty sure you guys should be able to forgive him for momentarily forgetting his name. =______=;;

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
It was like 10 years ago that he saw Xehanort. I'm pretty sure you guys should be able to forgive him for momentarily forgetting his name. =______=;;
My thoughts exactly.
Mickey: That's not Ansem, that's..er..
Sora:Well?
Mickey:I don't remember.
Sora:Then I'll call him Ansem.
Mickey:GOD DAMMIT! IT'S NOT ANSEM!!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^ ROFL

You know, there's no reason why he shouldn't see Roxas and do a double-take. We all know that Roxas looks eerily similar to Ven, and for people who don't, wouldn't that just create more intrigue?

A

Audo

^ ROFL

You know, there's no reason why he shouldn't see Roxas and do a double-take. We all know that Roxas looks eerily similar to Ven, and for people who don't, wouldn't that just create more intrigue?
I think the problem rests in that, if he did see Roxas and recognized Ven - why didn't he say or do anything about it?
For me, i prefer that he simply never saw Roxas. It makes things less complicated.

black_hood_demon

Another interesting thought. In KH:BBS, Ven goes to several worlds,
in KH:Days Roxas goes to several worlds, if Roxas visits a world Ven
was on, would Roxas be recognized by the world's residents? If not,
then there must be a reason why everyone who knew Ven forgot about
him. It would be like he just disappeared from the world completely.

i think another thing that contributed to roxas leaving the org is becasue someone DID recognize him as Ven, and maybe he realized what had happened because mikey and roxas DID have a confrontation. so because of this he knew his responsibility as ven. then he met xion, who, as we all know, might have something to with sora's memories, and so then he would have realized his duty as being sora's nobody. anyone catching what i'm pitching here? lol (baseball humor)

For me, i prefer that he simply never saw Roxas. It makes things less complicated.
and also (sry that im double posting, but im bored, tired, and i really dont feel like fixing it) i think the whole point of this is to make things more complicated so its easier to connect all the loose ends and plot holes... still, is anyone catching that darn pitch???

Last edited by a moderator:

Stars

リク
So, I just had this idea pop in my head. If Riku and Mickey were alongside DiZ, and that Mickey will probably see Roxas somewhere in Days, I thought of something that intrigued me very much:
If Mickey knew Ven in BBS, wouldn't he recognize Roxas as Ven?? This, of course, wouldn't make much sense due to the fact that Day will be released BEFORE BBS, but still, just a small idea.
Your thoughts?
~Pinwheel :thumbsup:

Ven being erased from everyone memories?
So Mickey have no idea Ven and Roxas look similar.
IDK

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I agree with R-K, I also think that Mickey never met Roxas. If they did meet, it'd would have been during Days. So either way, we're going to find out around Feb.

oblivion_key

i think another thing that contributed to roxas leaving the org is becasue someone DID recognize him as Ven, and maybe he realized what had happened because mikey and roxas DID have a confrontation. so because of this he knew his responsibility as ven. then he met xion, who, as we all know, might have something to with sora's memories, and so then he would have realized his duty as being sora's nobody. anyone catching what i'm pitching here? lol (baseball humor)

and also (sry that im double posting, but im bored, tired, and i really dont feel like fixing it) i think the whole point of this is to make things more complicated so its easier to connect all the loose ends and plot holes... still, is anyone catching that darn pitch???

that is an excellent theory. i can't believe i never thought of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back