• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

waiting....waiting.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

How many of you feel that you cannot do anything with your life until you get KH2, I mean I can't get to sleep at night coz I keep thinking about it!! :(

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If you can't sleep because your thinking about a game.......... then you need help...'

Sure it's going to be a cool game, but it's nothing to be an insomniac over >_>

Go get a girlfriend (Boyfriend?) or something <_<

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
yeah don't spend all your time thinking about kh2. its going to be an awesome game but its just a game.

Aurablade77

Welshcake said:
How many of you feel that you cannot do anything with your life until you get KH2, I mean I can't get to sleep at night coz I keep thinking about it!! :(

Chill Out man, the longer the wait the better the game will be. Besides, aren't there other cool games to play on PS2? I was gunna replay Kingdom Hearts but then my friend let me borrow God Of War.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I STILL have that problem. But I CAN sleep. And I don't let it interfere with my personal life. Sure I want it REALLY bad,but I also have a life of my own instead of slaving over a game thats gonna come out out when I'm dead and gone*10 billion years from now* I was just looking at some of my KH2 printouts and the very 1st one was printed out on 9/12/04. That is EXACTLY one year ago today! So think about like this,the game is taking years to develop. Its a COMPLETE waste of time whining about it. It starts to seep out of me sometime. Its funny,when I was still a n00b*still beliving Gamespot and IGN* I thought KH2 was going to come out 3 days from now. But now I'm over it. Its ok to want a game REALLY bad,but don't let it rule you.

sillypieman

Ha ha I feel that way...well I can sleep but I dream that I am playing it. Not that I am in it, but that I have the game. Then I wake up and I am sad.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Welshcake said:

You have got to be kidding me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back