• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wakka &selphie?????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
That wasn't tidus in traverse town plus there are already a wakka look alike in agrabah and somewhere selphie in the journal they don't know where they went so.............that kid did look like him but it's not him.

sinharvest_angel

dude what the, a pathetic assumption, first read the journal, then u will see that no one knows of what happened to them i mean his frwaking clothes ware differnt, and dont give me that crap that he changed it, or that it was late at night and that its his pj's

zian

hah gud un sinharvest_angel
and + the tidus look a like had BROWN hair!

sinharvest_angel

yeah i forgot to right that one, good observation, kid, just dont assume this stuff, cause some people will believe this

zian

well ill check it out later
and see if there is a wakka look a like

Keeavin

zian said:
exalty
i wonder what really did happen to them?
They got scattered or died, until the end of KH. (That's right, right? They came back when the islands were restored?)

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Why does Selphie MOVE in the journal?

Maybe it's supposed to resemble tidus in Traverse town, Wakka at agrabah, and selphie got stuck in the journal or something

Keeavin

While we're on the topic, I'd like to ask a quick question, because I don't quite understand it...do all the people become scattered, or do most die and only the strong-hearted people live and scatter?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
tetraalmasy said:
Why does Selphie MOVE in the journal?

Maybe it's supposed to resemble tidus in Traverse town, Wakka at agrabah, and selphie got stuck in the journal or something
How can selphie be stuck in the journal i why didn't jimminy say so if she was. She was scattered besides if selphie was in the journal she wouldn't be on di right? not flaming jus saying opinion :D

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know thats A good pont.........................

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
They often recolor characters to save the trouble of creating an entire new polygonal character from scratch, especially when they're only there to blend into the scenery and say one or two things. The boy in Traverse Town is no exception.

As for the question about where the other Destiny Island kids ended up--my best guess is that they were safe on the residential island where Sora's bedroom was. The only reason Sora, Kairi, and Riku got scattered was because they were on Destiny Islands (the kid's island, not he residential one) when it was attacked. Wakka, Selphie, and Tidus were probably having dinner while it happened. ("Sora, dinner's ready, come on down...") :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back