• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Walking Down Memory Lane...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Rereading my first ever thread was direly painful for myself. It shows how intellectually retarded I was, and KH-fanboy-ish.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
and KH-fanboy-ish.
Heh, I was so into Kingdom Hearts I at the time, which is why I spent so much time in that section.

zomg guyz wuts ur faverite keyblade!?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Lol, im not that old, but i remember some pretty shitty threads. Some were made by me xD

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
The bad grammar makes my eyes bleed now that I look back at it. The horror...

Also, I loved the "Worship Me" thread, MB. Unfortunately, I was still ensnared by the KH2 section to even post in FI at the time.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I recall my little rep scam I had a month or two after I joined, back when I thought rep was important... Hollow Bastion sat me straight rather quickly... XD

Vicodin

relative power
I remember the thread about someone who said they knew Roxas's name, prior to KH2/when we found out his name.
There were like thirty people in that thread at once

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I remember when I first came here in 2005 and had alot of questions about KH and then later I left KHI for 2 years and was on all the fads sites (Myspace, Facebook lol), and I was like coming back here last year and like 'WHOA what happened to KH2.net?' Good times, good times. Not to mention I remember I made a birthday thread and that was totally ridicious and some of the versuses and my first fanfic--Oh my, what a laugh. I hated myself way back then and I wasn't nice as I am now. So yeah, glad to see I'm way better then I was before. Gaining alot of experience and all, helps. lol. Oh my gosh, the good old days.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I remember a few of my threads. My grammer is still alittle crappy, but its better mainly cause I guess I care alittle more. Then again I still do not care about what people think of what I typed mainly because sometimes I am to lazy to care. Some threads I think a regret, but at the time they seemed good. Oh well been here for over a year so not much to relive i guess.

I still noticed even as a newb I never really posted in the KH section. Always been in the Non-KH section for pretty much the whole time i been here.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
My old name was really God-awful. Barf worthy stuff.

riku104

Gosh. I was a total n00b.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Oh, mine was up there with god-awful names. I was known as DarkSora23 before I turned Premium and changed it to what you see now.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I do it from time to time. It makes me cringe.

Re-reading the threads I made in the KH section was a painful experience for me, especially my BHK theory. Thank God I eventually got out of there.

<_< I still care too much to get out of there for some reason. Even though I have since gone off and am doing my own thing, perhaps history will repeat itself...

Back