• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Walking Down Memory Lane...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I dedicated a significant amount of posts to removing any embarrassing early ones from the 500 you can access via your profile. Actually somewhat difficult, when you write less than 800 posts over the course of three years (to bring up an old grievance--I still say user groups ought to be based on word count, not posts). I now use it primarily to track my ongoing battle with long-windedness.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
kikyowereareu?

Remember that?

Sadly, I was still ensnared in the KH sections at that time to visit anywhere else, so I never really came across her.

It's reasons like this, being able to see old threads, that makes purging a forum absolutely retarded in my mind, if it's not for server space.

Agreed. Especially since FI still just fill up with the same shit all over again.

lol TwilightSoulKey.

I remember that name somehow.

I dedicated a significant amount of posts to removing any embarrassing early ones from the 500 you can access via your profile. Actually somewhat difficult, when you write less than 800 posts over the course of three years (to bring up an old grievance--I still say user groups ought to be based on word count, not posts). I now use it primarily to track my ongoing battle with long-windedness.

If that were the case, you would have a usergroup all to yourself, no doubt.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
It's reasons like this, being able to see old threads, that makes purging a forum absolutely retarded in my mind, if it's not for server space.
Couldn't have said it any better, kudos. :)

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
I remember the thread about someone who said they knew Roxas's name, prior to KH2/when we found out his name.
There were like thirty people in that thread at once

omg i memeber that thread that was such a great time unless then an hour or 2 that thread had 10000 posts

i think he said rokas name was siru it was great even the mods and admins joinedin on that thread

i wish i could find it though sadly u can only go back 500 posts or so

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Mastermind said:
Actually, if subscribe to every thread you post in, then you can go to your subscribed threads and find it there.
Too much of a hassle if you ask me.

Back