• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Walking Down Memory Lane...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
This question is geared more toward the older members, but have any of you ever taken the time out to go through the old threads you used to visit back when you were a newbie? I must say, it's quite the experience. You basically see yourself grow on these forums.

I witnessed my grammar, sentence structure, etc. go from atrocious to passable. It's one of those things that make you think: "Wow, I was really a newb back then."

LiD

^.^ i still consider myself a newb lol
seeing on how i was on and off
but i do remember making my first sig...lol horrible
Or i remember when it used to be kingdomhearts2.net instead of khinsider.com lol
good stuff

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
LiD;3215194 Or i remember when it used to be kingdomhearts2.net instead of khinsider.com lol good stuff[/quote said:
lol yeah i remember that to back when devon was the owner ryiu and Megaflare were admins

lol i just looked back on some of my threads and yeah a couple of them seem newbish but i have to say i only had 2 closed which is pretty good techically 3 but one doesnt count

LiD

lol yeah i remember that to back when devon was the owner ryiu and Megaflare were admins

lol i just looked back on some of my threads and yeah a couple of them seem newbish but i have to say i only had 2 closed which is pretty good techically 3 but one doesnt count

i never had a thread closed
but i never really started many lol
i was scared people would kill me for sayin something stupid

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re-reading the threads I made in the KH section was a painful experience for me, especially my BHK theory. Thank God I eventually got out of there.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I go back a lot just to laugh at how much of a child I sounded, it's great comic relief if you ask me. I was Sacred_Sora back then, and I remember when I used to whore the Kingdom Hearts section all day long.. oh god. :<

I go back a lot just to laugh at how much of a child I sounded, it's great comic relief if you ask me. I was Sacred_Sora back then, and I remember when I used to whore the Kingdom Hearts section all day long.. oh god. :<

I use to think I could debate very well, when in fact I made a fool of myself. I am still in denial. xD

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
I use to think I could debate very well, when in fact I made a fool of myself. I am still in denial. xD
It's alright. I'm sure every senior member on this forum has something they are in denial about doing when they were n3wbz. =D

Rix

:)
Awards
Haha, Yeah. I have looked back at what I did when I first joined here, and when I first became an active member here xD I was posting in the wrong sections and asking pretty dumb questions. It's really fun to look back at that now :)

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
I remember back to when Shiro was still an active member and we were all in the original "Kairi Fanclub". xDD

It's alright. I'm sure every senior member on this forum has something they are in denial about doing when they were n3wbz. =D

lol

When I read a few of my early posts, I was like "Why the hell did I say that for!?" or "Damn what I fool I made out of myself!"

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I've always loved going back and reading some of my old threads/posts. Quite a few of them from when I FIRST joined (back when we were kh2.net) are lost, sadly, but all the ones from May 2005 onward are here. It's kind of interesting to see how I was when I first came back here.

Two of my favorite old threads (that are also complete opposites in tone):

http://forums.khinsider.com/forum-insanity/27373-worship-me.html (My very first thread upon returning and finding out I was hired as a SuperMod).

http://forums.khinsider.com/forum-insanity/63236-completely-utterly-important.html

Oh God, my threads are to embarrassing to post up. The grammar is so horrible. :x

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
It was like, "oh hay guyz! i have fun typin like a n00b with no punctuation or capitalization"

xD;

Back