• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

walking dump

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Almost everything looks legit, I'd say. The only thing that doesn't float well with me are the lines. They just look a little out of place.

Shawty

Awards
Great show, isn't it? I like this piece. The colors might not really fit to the show's theme but it works here. The font fits perfectly. Great job.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
sup exclusion/different layer mode B] damn you lookin' fine guuuuuurl
it would look a little bare without the border imo, especially the way you cut it.

@Katie, he probably kearned the text that way to match the margins vs. making it LARGER which would've kept the kearning but consumed MASSIVE space. (It looks awkward as hell so i see what you mean xD)

Shawty

Awards
this doesn't really bother me

but this does.

i think i got too into trying to make it look pretty instead of sticking to a theme.

Which is why I like it, it works great for this piece!

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
@Katie, he probably kearned the text that way to match the margins vs. making it LARGER which would've kept the kearning but consumed MASSIVE space. (It looks awkward as hell so i see what you mean xD)

I know why he did it, doesn't make it any less weird looking though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back