• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Walt Disney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Ya, why wouldn't he? It brings happiness and enjoyment to people everywhere, that his classic characters can kick heartless and Dusk @$$. Why wouldn't he like it?

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
=/ Probably not, cause he would be an old geezer, not wanting to mingle his efforts in with different kinds of projects. Like that saying, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. But say, if he were like sixty years old, and sombody like Donald Trump, and would do anything for money, then yeah, I probably think he would agree.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wouldn't think he would agree, especially since they've started using things like Steamboat Willie, his first Mickey cartoon. He wouldn't want anyone recreating his works, and turning them into a videogame, and ruining their original essence. o.o But he's dead..

UnknownEnigma

hahaha yeah he is dead...but i think as long as it gives kids enjoyment and happiness and let them go into the world of fantasy (one of his quotes right?) he'd liek it....but games werent even made back then huh...so ill say he'd still agree for money and thinking of the children

enygma

disney isn't thinking about the children. got to
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Disney.html
it has all sorts of stuff. like how a woman got sucked into the propeller of a boat and was killed in front of her 8 year child on a disney ride...disney refused to close the ride down and put the woman on a bouye(dont know how to spell it) and waited till the end of the day before any police investigation was started.. or rather any police were even contacted, cause that way if nobody saw...nobody knew and then they wouldn't have to close down the ride. theres alot of stuff like that goes on in disney land

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
enygma said:
it has all sorts of stuff. like how a woman got sucked into the propeller of a boat and was killed in front of her 8 year child on a disney ride...disney refused to close the ride down and put the woman on a bouye(dont know how to spell it) and waited till the end of the day before any police investigation was started.. or rather any police were even contacted, cause that way if nobody saw...nobody knew and then they wouldn't have to close down the ride. theres alot of stuff like that goes on in disney land

WTF?!

Where did you find that?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
If walt disney was alive he would be the one working on kh or he wouldn't want people do his disney character's work i guess just a thought.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
enygma said:

yeah i went to that site. Disney isnt really as fun as we think but back on topic. ummmm i have no clue to whether Walt Disney would like KH. i mean they are kinda switching around his stories but not by that much. but hey maybe he is rolling in his grave right now because he hates it but we will never know. He is dead. i miss u Walt......*cry*

enygma

im sure walt disney wouldn't mind because square never really changed the stories of any of the places, they more just worked the heartless into the story. if you've seen the lion king 1.5 its more like that i think, the parks and movies and stuff apparently didn't go to sh*t until after disney died. after that it was all about the money, and they'll do literally anything to make a quick buck. even hire known child molesters to be their characters that walk around the park having little children sit on their laps and take pictures. just fricken sick and wrong

sorixed

Dattebayo!
enygma said:
*whistle* whoa dang i never knew now i will feel a little weird out about it and i thought disney was the safest place but i knew about ride incedents but note to self never go on disney rides!

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
he wouldn't be cause he would probably say "What!? I'm not gonna lend my beloved character for some damn jap videogame! why would i.. er.. damn Jews.." Walt Disney was Nazi supporter afterall.

I'm very sorry if that offended anyone, its a joke, plus im a jew myself

LittleWarrior84

If Walt was alive he'd make the whole disney team work thier butts off the for the game to be big, he wouldn't much understand it he would help though. Seems disney is just a hindrence to Nomura. To me anyway. He would also have let them use Mickey mouse more and made that whole "Little light in your heart that never goes out" really big because its in every disney movie (That he made anyways). That's basically why disney agreed, to make a quick buck, but without them the game wouldn't be so great so what'cha gonna do eh?

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Walt Disney once said, "Disneyland will never be finished, as long as there is still imagination in the world, the park will grow." I think he would have agreed. He used his imagination to create so many wonderful movies and characters. So for some1 to want 2 use his ideas with some of theirs, i'm sure he would be ok with it. I miss Walt Disney.... the new guy is a money power @$$. Sory, my opinion.

paka

as much as i like his cartoons...i wouldnt care if he approved it ...kh rocks

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
I'm going to tell a little story.

My grandfather met Walt Disney. From his stories, Walt Disney was a great & caring person. Disney cared only for the children's enjoyment. He was creating Sleeping Beauty when they had their talk. The prince that Aurora fell in love with was modeled from my grandfather. During the conversation, Walt Disney told him that as long as the children were happy, he didn't care what they did.

Kingdom Hearts has made the children happy. Walt would be proud of this game if he was alive. Though he wouldn't be proud of what Disney's being led by. A greedy person who doesn't care about anything but money.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
KHFanatic4565 said:
Though he wouldn't be proud of what Disney's being led by. A greedy person who doesn't care about anything but money.
there are some nice staff members, the guys behind particular movies, and the guy I spoke with in Disney MGM Studios, we talked about Kingdom Hearts and apparently it is his favorate game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back