• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Walt Disney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Walt wouldn't have approved of it at first because it involved Disney characters fighting, but if he knew the response it got from the public, he would be very pleased...

cloud@omnislash

You may not know this but like many theme parks like six flags and walt disney have steadily been falling off over the past five years.
The kingdom hearts game open up new doors and gave them a slight boost to the fan base but I think Walt may have not been open to it but if you know alot about him his very open to new ideas that what made him so great of a buisnesss man.

CubanPete

It's hard to say what ole Walt would think of the KH games. On one hand it's made plenty of ppl happy, but on the other hand it involves Disney characters either beating the crap outta sumthin or gettin the crap beat outta them by sumthin, but in my opinion i think he would like it, and if he didnt then he couldnt hate it too bad... eh, who knows

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
It depends on how Kingdom Hearts evolves, I doubt Walt would've been desperate enough to seek the help of Square Enix to get money, but if Square offered it to him, he might've taken it.

I mean, back in the day, they made tons of Mickey Video games for the sega genesis and stuff. (A few enwhich I STILL own).

He'd probably mostly disapprove of kairi's cute little miniskirt. XD

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
i think walt disney would love it cuz it caused more ppl to like disney characters. if werent for disney there wouldnt be Kingdom hearts and we wouldnt be having this forum lol

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
sum1 turn this into a poll:D i think he woulnt approve on it. he likes a "non violent thingy"
im not saying that fighting with your house keys is violent but..it puts an influence on kids to do violent stuff...(did ppl care bout that back in the day). and mickey donald goofy and minnie in a violent game wouldnt appeal to his tastes

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
if you think about it Mickey, Donald and Goofy have been in fights outside KH

Donald is known for starting fights and getting bad luck, I'd say old Donald Duck cartoons have had Donald in more violent situations than anywhere else even KH. "No-one, but Donald Duck"

Many Mickey, Donald and Goofy movies have had sword fighting in. On being their vertion of the three musketiers. Now this movie was AFTER Kingdom Hearts came out I know but there were others including their vertion of the prince and the pauper.

Steamboat Willie wasn't just the first sound cartoon filled with music, I mean Pete was there for a reason, he wasn't really that nice to Mickey, if I remember correctly he punched and kicked the poor mouse.

Pete, he has had many roles but none of them show him as a very nice guy, well in Goof Troop and the Goofy movies he just didn't like Goofy but outside of there he made troube for Mickey and Donald, of course Mickey always struck back (Donald only struck back half the time).

KH isn't really very violent at all, at least not for Donald and Goofy. They stick to the Disney style violence. Theres no blood for example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back