• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I liked it, nothing as grand as the Mandalorian finale but still very enjoyable. Got me pumped for Multiverse of Madness.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Talk about a whelming finale, outside of Wanda, Vision, Agatha Harkness and Monica Rambeau, everybody else was just so one-dimensional. And man, talk about an anti-climactic reveal of who that one character really is, I expected something way better.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I found the finale pretty good. For Marvels first movie quality streaming show they did really well and I look forward to seeing what the rest has in store.

The ending was expected and unexpected in a weird way. It set a lot of things up, but not quite as crazy as many were expecting by metawatching. Though Fietro's casting was rather meta too, seeing they knew casting him this way would make us doubt and question it like Wanda does. If they had casted anyone else viewers wouldn't buy into it.

I wasn't quite expecting Wanda's kids to also disappear, figured by how she made them, they'd be more like Monica's clothes. But I guess the life she created in the Hex could only exist in the Hex.

This episode did a nice job of painting how bad the Hex was for others and how they were suffering under it. The Hex created a escape for Wanda, but it was out of her control and when she realized it was her creation she clung onto it and convinced herself everyone else was fine and safe. The finale really did showcase how dangerous and difficult to control Wanda's powers are.

I'm a bit surprised by how Monica didn't factor into the finale very much, I guess it makes sense, this was Wanda and Vision's show not hers she was just there to lend support and that she did well. I also like how she's slowly coming into her powers and that her powers let her tune into not just scientific emeries but also magical ones.

Agatha was a lot of fun, her power-hungry attitude was entertaining. Her being able to turn the mind game on Wanda was really well played, but not quite unexpected given her previous performances. Only complaint I have was her saying "you have no idea how dangerous you are" but never bothering to elaborate on it. My best guess is she figured once she had the Scarlet Witch's powers it wouldn't matter, whether Wanda knew.

I really like the Scarlet Witch design for Wanda looks really good. Though I am a bit bummed that she seems to be going from accidental threat to intentional menacing threat. I'm sure it'll be a good or at least entertaining storyline, but seeing her deal with her grief and making a sacrifice only to relapse is sad to see.

I do look forward to seeing what'll come next and how they'll explain Dr. Strange not showing up to a huge magical event in his own backyard.

recently learned of the third spoiler tag and had to use it!

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
That was very good.

Not as good as some of its best episodes but it would have been very hard to be. The emotional payoff was on point and the action had a sense of operatic granduer that I loved.

The silent walk of shame was also perfect, though. In dealing with her trauma she has left a whole town, already living with the trauma of the snap and blip, traumatised even further. The economic devastation wrought upon Westview by the snap was only entrenched by Wanda. When those children grow up this place is gonna become a drug-infested, crime-ridden dump.

I really didn't like apologist Monica at the end. That could have been toned down.

Love how pissed everyone is at the Fietro thing. It did its job. And it's the best thing MCU has done so far.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You know what makes me a little upset? I have every MCU movie on my iTunes account, but I can't imagine Disney+ putting WandaVision up for sale at all.
I think if they decide to release it on Blu-ray, they will probably offer it on other services at that point. You can buy Mulan and Soul after all, so I don’t think they intend to keep their “exclusives” locked on their service forever.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think if they decide to release it on Blu-ray, they will probably offer it on other services at that point. You can buy Mulan and Soul after all, so I don’t think they intend to keep their “exclusives” locked on their service forever.
I don't know those were movies originally intended for the big screen. I feel like Disney probably views the streaming series as the main selling point or has Mandalorian been released on Bluray?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't know those were movies originally intended for the big screen. I feel like Disney probably views the streaming series as the main selling point or has Mandalorian been released on Bluray?
Not yet but Disney isn’t one to pass up on the opportunity. Also they wouldn’t have anything to lose down the line by charging like $20-30 for full seasons on other marketplaces because D+ would still be the only place you could watch them all for a few buck a month.

And I don’t expect it to happen anytime soon. I think it’ll happen in a few years once Wandavision is fully out of the cultural zeitgeist, but they are trying to promo one of their films featuring those characters.

Awards
Really don't like how this show had a lot of setups that went nowhere.

Culminating in
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also the way this ended really makes me believe that this supposed "Multiverse Trilogy" is a complete farce.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
In terms of a stand-alone story after the MCU, I think it was pretty good, and it hit the right notes with its ending.
Do I wish it ended on a happier note? Sure, but for the story they wanted to tell, I think it was overall solid.

As for whatever setup comes from it, I’m just gonna sit back and see what they come up with.
Though personally, I hope Wanda and Vision do come back together again once Wanda’s had time to master her powers so she doesn’t create another Hex. And hopefully the kids will come back in the Dr Strange sequel as well. Fingers crossed🤞

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
See I want to believe that, but it's been a whole other story for their original tv shows. Like the Mandalorian for instance.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I still can't believe they said boner in a Disney show. Any who, I wonder when white ranger Vision will show up again, and will he remain with the same color palette? I kinda hope not...its boring.

AegisXIII

Awards
I still can't believe they said boner in a Disney show. Any who, I wonder when white ranger Vision will show up again, and will he remain with the same color palette? I kinda hope not...its boring.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back