• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Want to show your Union pride?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I made one for myself and a couple of members showed interest so I decided to make them for everyone. :3

So please feel free to use any of these if you want to rep your Union in your signature!

IQBsJGu.png
1Dg11IT.png
3jKr8v3.png
xoNNz61.png
v6PHMK4.png

Laeril

Awards
Aw, yeah!

I just realized I have no idea how to put in an image in my signature. *feels like such a newb*

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Aw, yeah!

I just realized I have no idea how to put in an image in my signature. *feels like such a newb*
Type [ img ] [ / img ]
(Remove the spaces though, I just have to type it like that so you can see it.)
Copy the link and paste in between the text. C:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Taochan be bringing the Unions together through peace and prosperity. Or in an attempt to start the Keyblade War in the forums as well :O

Taochan confrmd Master of Masters?

Laeril

Awards
Type [ img ] [ / img ]
(Remove the spaces though, I just have to type it like that so you can see it.)
Copy the link and paste in between the text. C:

I tried that. All I got was a link to the pic in my signature.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
taochan has time to make this but doesn't have time to accept my party invitation

thx doe

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Actually totally did not even see that 8D rofl I made one for myself like the day before and then made more yesterday after seeing people had asked

taochan has time to make this but doesn't have time to accept my party invitation

thx doe
I actually didn't t know I had been invited anywhere ;__; the game doesn't tell me and I am a dumb newb who didn't play Chi

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I recommend you supporting Ursus. They're the underdog Union that needs more members.

I was going to pick Ursus but... Sadly I had to delete it from my phone. I'll need a New one I guess. As soon as I pick my party it auto-takes me back to my home screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back