• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

War of the Species: A Twilight RP (OOC and Sign ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Vampire should be killed to start the proper war(Changeling to die soon aswell)

• Carlisle

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Esme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bella

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Emmett

• Rosalie

• Alice

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Edward

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Jasper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Re: War of the Species: A Twilight RP

Well we can have characters that interact via schools, or they can meet afterwards xD Could even have a small shopping center

<3

Call me Love, love.

True. But why would Vampires interract with Changelings? FYI, I'm not trying to take over or change any of your decisions, I'm just suggesting XD

UnnamedPerson

Awards

Because there was peace after the novels, and they wish to try to keep it, atleast until the fighting starts ^^

<3

Call me Love, love.

Lol. So we're at peace until something agaisnt the treaty happens and then it's full out war?

<3

Call me Love, love.

So who breaks it? And how?

<3

Call me Love, love.

Yay =D
I gotta go. Night all ^^

Dee

Bronze Member

So is this thing starting yet???

<3

Call me Love, love.

Oreo - Lol. I could see you breaking it XD

Ami-Chan - Nothing much. Just chatting about Twilight and other random things.

Tetsu - Roxas said he was thinking of starting it this weekend.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net

Thats what I'm good at.

And other stuff lol... hehehehehe...hahahahahaha..hehahehahehahehahe ahhhh ahhh yeah.. I crack my self up.

Dee

Bronze Member

Thanx AS.....*smiles*

<3

Call me Love, love.

Your all welcome =D I'm glad I can help!

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net

[FONT=&quot]Name: Edmund[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Age: 253[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Age Appearance: 16[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Race: Vampire[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Appearance:[/FONT] Edmund

[FONT=&quot]Personality: Cool, calm and collected. Until he smells blood that is. He is even more so affected by the smell of blood than other Vampires. He doesn't fight the urges to feed on humans though. He believes he should go with them instead. He is not a cruel person even with this fact.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Main Attribute: Smell[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Weaker Attribute: Self control[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Special Ability: Liquid Weaving: Can manipulate any form of Liquid.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bio: Edmund was a medical student in France when the Revolutionary War hit America. He read about the war in the local newspaper for 3 years and then one day he read something that chilled him to his core, France was entering the war. He was soon enlisted as a Field Medic and was thrust upon a ship headed for the colonies. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He arrived to a battle and before he knew it he was over run by injured men needing help. There was so much blood. When the battle was over he still had much work to do. He was even helping men from the other side. Finally, four days later he was able to rest.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He looked for the nearest bar and ordered five shots of straight whiskey. Two hours later he stumbled out of the bar and into the dark street. A very beautiful girl walked up to him and asked if he needed help to get back to his home. Edmund in his drunken state told the girl that he very much needed help. She took him down a dark alleyway and Edmund noticed they were going the wrong way. He tried to turn around but the girl lifted him off his feet and threw him. He hit the wall and screamed out in pain. The girl ran up to him and bit him. This confused Edmund and so he stopped struggling for a second. Then suddenly the girl disappeared and his body was on fire. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He woke up three days later in a hospital and saw every one staring at him. At first he was confused but then he found he was very hungry, and those peoples staring at him, well, right then they looked absolutely delicious. He left the hospital still hungry but covered in blood. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now its two hundred years later and Edmund is a member of the Volturi. He is on a mission to watch the changelings and make sure they don’t kill any vampires. [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back