• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Warhammer 40k roleplay interest check?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
So I was thinking for a very long time for a warhammer RP here. Been playing with the tabletop game again since the past few years. I'm also been a huge fan of Warhammer franchise since the 90's.

Warhammer 40K Wiki - Space Marines, Chaos, planets, and more

(It's no codex astartes, but the info on the wiki is enough to give a brief introduction to the 40k universe)

Anyway, I'm thinking of a setting that will take place at the nigh-final battle between Chaos and the Imperium. Or maybe revolve around the lost Primarchs. Of course, people can still play other races. (Tyranid, Eldar, Ork, Tau and Necrons).

Only problem is the WH40k lore is vast as it can get so I'm checking if there are other people who are as interested as me to get this going. Or at least, people who are willing to grasp an entire lore to immerse themselves in the RP's setting.

JustSnilloc

I'm not sure this would be something I'd want to do. If the lore is as vast as you say, then we'd probably run into issues (for me at least) since I don't know anything about it, lol. Warhammer is like space marines & such though right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back