• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Warp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birthday Thunder

Can aqua obtain the warp command? I'm doing a level 1 critical mode run-through with her and I'm at the colosseum doing the match fighting. If she cannot obtain warp, is there a good strategy for her to clear all of the rounds within the time limit?

keybladealex

I know for sure that she can't obtain the warp command. Only Terra gets this command. I don't know a good strategy for getting rid of the in quickly. I've only done it on proud at the highest, so my way is just to level up; I don't know a way to do it on critical.

CreativeGenius13

She does, however, have warp related commands and moves, such as...

Time Splicer involves Aqua warping in and out of different positions.
Magic Hour invoves Aqua jumping into a tower of light and warping to a new tower.
Ghost Drive Command Style, if you cartwheel of Ari slide, You warp a few feet ahead of where you would have been.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
She does, however, have warp related commands and moves, such as...

Time Splicer involves Aqua warping in and out of different positions.
Magic Hour invoves Aqua jumping into a tower of light and warping to a new tower.
Ghost Drive Command Style, if you cartwheel of Ari slide, You warp a few feet ahead of where you would have been.

That's not really "warp related" in the sense of the Warp Command in the game, since that one removes some of the surrounding enemies from the battle.

But ya, Aqua doesn't get Warp, only Terra. I would say use Mega Flare a lot, and maybe mine square/seeker mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back