• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WarpChaos' Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeOfDiscovery

I read WarpChaos' theory recently. I feel at this forum people are not in a position to say someones theories are impossible, especially after my experience of being 100% right about a theory when it was deemed impossible and battered for it.

People said there were many holes in WarpChaos' theories.. In every theory there is.. Because BBS isn't out for us to have the knowledge of why this happened, when it happened, what reason it would happen for.

I will cleanup WarpChaos' theory in this thread as I enterpret it to be, for I think it is a very valid theory. I do not claim to take this as my own and I apologise to WarpChaos if a point I make is not his own.

Ven asks the mystery figure to erase him. We don't need to know who that figure is.
If, like with a heartless, you kill the person and the heart floats off; I imagine at that time before investigations into the darkness, the heart would float meaninglessly.

What if Ven's heart floated to seek other light?
If Ven's heart was released when he was 'erased'; his heart could have innocently seeked Sora and embedded itself into his.

Like how Kairi's heart had been embedded into Sora's.

This would explain the possible connection Nomura explains between Ven and Sora.
This is NOT saying Ven is Sora.. DROP IT.

Like I said, putting skittles in a mars bar wrapper doesn't make them mars bar.

The narrator of the new trailer intrigues me, if this is narrated during/before BBS, then there must have been a person that known of some 'prophecy' including Sora to save Kingdom Hearts.

Let's say this Prophecy could be some sort of Destiny.

Ven's heart could have seeked the strongest light of Destiny, wether intended or not.

Skipping on a bit. KH1 - Kairi's heart is within Sora's also. When Sora stabbed himself, releasing Kairi's heart, this could have released Ven's.

If the hearts mixed in the process of releasing it could have caused this;

Ven + Sora = Roxas

Sora + Kairi (Memories of Sora, Kairi's heart) And Ven's heart accidently; Xion. Explaining with Xigbar accidently sees Xion as Ven.

Ven and Sora's heart mixing to make Roxas explains why Roxas looks more like Ven then Sora. Upon a chance of a new body unintendedly, Ven took over the process slightly, because Sora became a heartless.

If Ven isn't anything to do with the creation of Roxas.. Why doesn't Roxas look more like Sora?

Lea and Axel looks pretty much the same.. So do Isa and Siax..
Roxas and Sora is a very big change, and in appearance of Ven.

I feel this is a very plausible theory, no matter what holes are found in it. No theory is going to be perfect without holes before the release of BBS' full storyline.

You guys here need to stop bashing every theory that isn't your own. You get mega defensive when your's is. And again, I don't *need* people to agree for me to feel this is a good theory.. My last theory which you all denied turned out 100% right.

Basically Ven isn't Roxas himself. Ven is a majority of Roxas.
Think what you want of this theory, I think WarpChaos did a bloody good job.

Allister Rose

French Lover
what was your last theory?

and no i usually reject any theory of sora having yet another heart.

EyeOfDiscovery

what was your last theory?

and no i usually reject any theory of sora having yet another heart.
My last theory was that Xion was made from Leaked Memories.

But of course everyone battered it.. Then when the game came out.. TAADDAAA I was right.

And rejecting any theory without consideration is generally stupid anyway.
If Sora is this big light magnet then whos to say he can't just generally collect and protect hearts of fallen keybladers?

Allister Rose

French Lover
My last theory was that Xion was made from Leaked Memories.

But of course everyone battered it.. Then when the game came out.. TAADDAAA I was right.

And rejecting any theory without consideration is generally stupid anyway.
If Sora is this big light magnet then whos to say he can't just generally collect and protect hearts of fallen keybladers?

i just dont like the idea of sora able to fit loads of hearts. and many already theorized what you have.

B

Blade5468

This IS possible, I wont deny that, and it DOES make sense and explain why Roxas would have a heart (because it's Ven's heart;) however, it's such a common theory that countless threads about it are made every day.. :X It's become pointless to point it out in my opinion. For now we just wait 6 days to see if its true. (By six I mean, like, one ~ three, because it'll probably be leaked.)

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
What if Ven's heart floated to seek other light?
If Ven's heart was released when he was 'erased'; his heart could have innocently seeked Sora and embedded itself into his.

While I agree with that last part, I don't believe Ven's heart went to Sora just because it wanted light. Why not just go to Kairi then, since she's pure of heart? It must be something deeper than light for the theory to work.
Sora + Kairi (Memories of Sora, Kairi's heart) And Ven's heart accidently; Xion.

Memories of Kairi were the strongest factor in physically shaping Xion, followed by SORA'S MEMORIES, not memories of Sora. Anyway does this mean Xion is a human shaped Heartless formed from Ven's heart and Kairi's memories??!!! This contradicts what has been established so far, since Xion was a faceless puppet created by Vexen, unless you say Ven's heart drifted into the puppet.

And wouldn't it make more sense for the hearts to be mixed when Sora had all three hearts inside him in KH1, than saying that they mixed during the releasing process?

Last edited:

Flickr

hey I think it's an excellent theory! Whether it is right or not, I find it very interesting! Haha if you two are right, I will applaud you. xD

EyeOfDiscovery

While I agree with that last part, I don't believe Ven's heart went to Sora just because it wanted light. Why not just go to Kairi then, since she's pure of heart? It must be something deeper than light for the theory to work.

Memories of Kairi were the strongest factor in physically shaping Xion, followed by SORA'S MEMORIES, not memories of Sora. Anyway does this mean Xion is a human shaped Heartless formed from Ven's heart and Kairi's memories??!!! This contradicts what has been established so far, since Xion was a faceless puppet created by Vexen, unless you say Ven's heart drifted into the puppet.

And wouldn't it make more sense for the hearts to be mixed when Sora had all three hearts inside him in KH1, than saying that they mixed during the releasing process?
When I said memories of Sora.. I didn't mean Kairi's memories of Sora.. I meant the memories Of Sora.. Sora's memories.
this

b/c in my mind I was like:

"hmmm, where is this '100%' correct theory you had"
AND
"sora has one heart....period." (agreeing w/ Rose)
The theory I had must have been deleted then because I know I said Xion was from Sora's leaked memories. Of course Sora has one heart. He is just 'holding' others. Like Kairi's
I checked the thread's you've started,and you havn't made a theory where you said Xion was leaked memories...
You said Xion was a nobody created from bout Kairi and Sora!
Which is also true. Xion is made from Kairi and Sora, but Sora's leaked memories in the process of stringing them back together.

ruon

When I said memories of Sora.. I didn't mean Kairi's memories of Sora.. I meant the memories Of Sora.. Sora's memories.

The theory I had must have been deleted then because I know I said Xion was from Sora's leaked memories. Of course Sora has one heart. He is just 'holding' others. Like Kairi's

Which is also true. Xion is made from Kairi and Sora, but Sora's leaked memories in the process of stringing them back together.

the staff deleting your thread does make sense seeing how they deleted the thread about the April Fool's joke several times.

As for the Ventu's heart drifting into Sora that makes sense because Roxas and Xion were able to feel emotion.
As for the people dismissing your theories without proof that is pretty much what the people on here are like. My explanation on how Riku Dual wields was dismissed with only one word No

Small correction though. In the screenshot with Ven saying he wants to be erased we see Aqua's figure so it is Aqua.

Leper Messiah

Dude. You really need to drop it. Why haven't you jumped to the defense of everyone else that has basically made this exact same theory?

Another thing. You're twisting his theory into your own for whatever reason...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I can't be certain, but if you mean this theory;
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/142025-ven-roxas.html

Then I would have to say that that was a ridiculous theory, and your "revised" version is so far from the original that you should feel ashamed that you connected the two. This person is saying Sora "blew up" and Ven sacrificed himself for Sora, etc. etc. You can check it out yourself, the main thing being is that Warpchaos is claiming Roxas is Ven which Nomura himself has said otherwise, so there's hardly any disputing it.

cheeseheadlarry

if all this is true, how about Namine? she's been considered to be a "special" nobody also, and she doesn't look like Kairi the way Axel looks like Lea. Otherwise this is a valid idea just wonderin ur thoughts on it

Allister Rose

French Lover
main reason why i dont like this theory is because people are too fond of the idea of roxas having a heart. if that were true he wouldn't be in organization XIII, plus he said so himself he didnt feel anything inside. maybe he does have emotions which is part of the heart, but not a heart in him even though your theory says the hearts mix.

as for the example with xion, Xion only had sora's memories inside her which allowed to look like kairi, but that doesnt mean ven had anything to do with her. she was able to appear as many other people as long as someone saw her in that way. for example axel didnt see her face until he agreed to be friends with her. xigbar saw xion in the same stance as ven and remembered him and saw him through her.

Also if someone doesn't agree, it's for various reasons, also just because you were right once doesn't mean your going to be right again. Ven does have something to do with roxas creation, but i'm not willing to bet it's heart related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back