• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was anyone else as disappointed with the 1K heartless battle as I was?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

For me, the thousand heartless battle was kind of... well, pathetic, esspecially when you compare it to the battle shown on the trailers. I expected at least a wider range of heartless to fight, plus the two behemoths, and they throw in only 2 types of heartless, one with a reaction command that takes heartless out 50 at a time! It was way too easy. What do you guys think?

THE_UNKNOWNS

i think they could have done a lot more with it but i don't think it was supposed to be a selling point.

titanjb

Website
titanjb.proboards57.com
Oracle said:
For me, the thousand heartless battle was kind of... well, pathetic, esspecially when you compare it to the battle shown on the trailers. I expected at least a wider range of heartless to fight, plus the two behemoths, and they throw in only 2 types of heartless, one with a reaction command that takes heartless out 50 at a time! It was way too easy. What do you guys think?
Me to That hole war should have been biger

the should have left in the behemoths and giant wyverns, it was way too easy, especially since the two heartless you fight are two easiest heartless in the game besides the shadow

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I loved it. I've even replayed it countless times. I didn't use the reaction commands though. I just wanted to use my own skill to kill them. It was much more intense cause I also died ALOT of times.

Melonie

I thought it was phenominal! They absolutely pushed for the best they could do with the PS2's power. You can't expect too much from the system, they already pushedt he envelope dramatically.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I thought it was intense because I almost died due to the fact the heartless went on shock and awe spree on me( they started shootin and swinging at the same time).

fighter1.0

I thought it was alot of fun, but using the reaction comand did make it to easy. I wish they at least let u use drive forms in that battle. That would made it awsome. Also I didn't mind the heartless they used for it, they are my favorite heartless besided the neo-shadows.

cornyperson

i'm glad it was easy, cause i was already mad from the amount of times i died fighting Demyx, and i didn't wanna do the 1K heartless battle over and over.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
It was the most boring part of the game, easily. I thought it would be badass, but it wasn't.

A Mere Shell

i thoguht it would be a lot harder, it was still fun, they should have had more variety of enemys. I could imagine how much better it would look if it weas on the ps3. Anywayz, wat is it like for people that played it in proud mode

N

Naiiki

I was nervous when I found out I had to beat 1000 of 'em, but I was so glad it wasn't that hard. It was still pretty fun. ^_^

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Proud Mode *which I'm playing* is basically the same. Boring, easy, and long. I used reaction commands for half of them and then tried to make it more challenging by not using them. But, that only made it longer.. and more boring. Twas a dissapointment fo sho.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
final form roxas said:
it was boring they could have made it better in that 4 years

STFU.

They made a WONDERFUL game. Stop your stupid whining and compaining-- all of YOU! It's so Goddarn annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back