• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was anyone else as disappointed with the 1K heartless battle as I was?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Oracle said:
For me, the thousand heartless battle was kind of... well, pathetic, esspecially when you compare it to the battle shown on the trailers. I expected at least a wider range of heartless to fight, plus the two behemoths, and they throw in only 2 types of heartless, one with a reaction command that takes heartless out 50 at a time! It was way too easy. What do you guys think?

Did you do it on Proud? I've heard that it might vary depending on game difficulty level.

Well, i'm only dissapointed because the two types of heartless they chose had reaction commands that made it too easy, for the last 200, I didn't use Reaction Commands.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I was so excited for the battle and I thought that I would die a lot from all of the Heartless, but it was too easy.

Moodring

Judging by the trailers, they made it out to be the highlight of the game (or climax). But after thrasing through the pile of Heartless effortlessly I couldn't help but be a little dissappointed. I wanted a tougher challenge, with Behemoths, Wyvern, and Donald and Goofy by my side^.^

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't think they would be able to fit the behemoths in. Nomura already said that he didn't know if he would be able to put in the current 1000 heartless battle. If you add in behemoths, he wouldn't have been able to do it.

By the way, has anyone tried winning the battle using just magic? I haven't but I think it would be impossible.

Kunoke

You guys REALLY need to stop whining. Seriously. It's ridiculous.

Fact #1: It wasn't supposed to be the best part of the game, you're expecting too much

Fact #2: If you didn't spam reaction commands, it would be a lot easier. I thought the battle was really fun, because I'd never fought that many at once before and it allowed for some really awsome combos and effects. Reactions are not meant to be there for you to spam like a normal attack, they're there to spice up the gameplay and allow you to do some cool moves that you can't do normally. Don't take them for granted. Again, you're expecting too much. Besides, how can you sit there and complain it was too easy, then go and say you wish you could have drived? That's hypocracy my friends.

Fact #3: There is no way in all HELL the PS2 could fit 2000 heartless on the screen, much less that many Wyverns and Behemoths at all. Know the limits of your system and stop judging it. YOU'RE EXPECTING TOO MUCH.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Just like what Kunoke said. Also, they'd have to turn off ALL reaction commands, which is basically what made it so "dissapointing". And I know that someone would complain about THAT. Even if they had variety, it would still be the same thing. Cause of reaction commands. So they put them in there cause, it's better for things to be a bit too easy, than too hard. Now go back and try it without spamming the reactions?

Biggy

That battle was pretty wack. Way to teadius <sp> then fun. They could have at least added some things on the battle field like a rock or something lol. I rather just fight 100 heartless that has 2-3 behemoths and 10 wyverns and some multiple diffrent heartless then just an onslaught of pathetic armored soldiers over and over in a 10 foot by 10 foot play area.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I'm in Proud mode, and I died at least 6 times when I did that, and I beat all the other bosses in 1 try! (HAHA, if ANYBODY died on that or any other bosses excluding sephy they suck.)

Aburame Shino

Ah man, the Defense of Hollow Bastion was my favorite part of the game! The 1000 Heartless challenge was great too, as it was badass. Depending on how you did it, it could be a bit repetitive, as you could take the easy way by using the Heartless that blasts a good bit of them out or rely on your own skills. Due to I was a bit worried about dying and starting over, I did do it the easy way though next game I'm going to take them all out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back