• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was anyone else disappointed with la cite de cloches?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Eh, I couldn't really see it clearly. I was guessing it was Mary.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
I was actually impressed! I thought the maps depicted Notre Dame very well, and graphically look very nice.

Awards
Eh, I couldn't really see it clearly. I was guessing it was Mary.

I thought it was supposed to represent Frollo, or a general ministry figure.

---
The world was decent when it came to the characters.
I knew Djali and the Archdeacon would be cut, but I was a little surprised at the absence of Clopin, even though he was a minor character like the rest.
I just felt that he had more of a chance, as he plays a role in the Feast of Fools, and the scene at the Court of Miracles.
But at least it's better than Prankster's Paradise!

Music was just perfect.
The field and battle themes were everything I was expecting them to be: solemn music reflecting on the movie's dark nature.

The plot wasn't too bad, although it went by a little too fast.
I found it hilarious how Esmeralda made her entrance in Sora's Story.

She just runs up and goes "Hi! I'm a gypsy!" despite her people being persecuted by Frollo and not considering that Sora probably didn't know who the Roma were.

The graphics and maps were nice, and although the Palace of Justice couldn't be visited, it was awesome seeing Paris burning during Riku's trip back to the square.

---
All in all, The City of Bells is my favorite out of the three non-Mickey worlds; and that's saying something, considering I love all three a lot.
Nice music, nice atmosphere, and it was faithful to the original movie for the most part. 8/10

It's a shame that Pinocchio's world didn't follow suit, as nice as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back