• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was chain of memories really neccessary?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
Jinx said:
Well to me COM was necessary cause do you remember before KHCOM when they were talking about KH2 they said there would be 13 Org members and you know like 5 of them died off so basically if we would not have known that we'd be having questions in the back of our head like where are the other Org members that they talked about and also it introduce us to some strange characters also like Axel and Namine and Diz cause we really don't know who these people are still we know that Axel is a double agent(maybe) and Namine is a Witch but that's basically it and there is more to it like when we see BHK and Namine talking she tells him you aren't real or something like that she probably has the power to create people on her own just like she has the ability to change people's memories so maybe KHCOM was necessary and I don't think you'd be able to get KH2 without KHCOM cause another we see is that some people still have lost their memories and then you'd also wonder how did they lose they're memories

Yes, that's true, but I think you will find that in KH2, they introduce the characters again anyway, for the benefit of anyone who has not played CoM. Also, There will be very little, if no, mention of the events in CoM. If you remember, at the end, Namine reconstructs soras memories, but in the process he loses his memories of what happened in castle oblivion.

In other words, CoM was a sellout that did nothign but introduce some new characers and whet our tastes from more KH, making us want to buy KH2.

M

Mitsukai

Yes... anything that we would need to know that happened in CoM, will be explained in KH2 anyway, they might even do I CG mini movie of the stuff that happened in CoM, well I wish.... but yes, CoM was uneccessary, but it was still fun and the card system was enjoyable too, but we didn't need to play it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
well even though most of you say it wasn't neccessary I mean I know they'll explain to you but I still think it would be pretty complex on how they do like how will they explain most of the Unknown's death or if they did die like Zexion and Larxene and Vexen and again I say if it wasn't for COM instead of saying Namine you guys would still be saying BHG(Blonde Haired Girl) I mean so far the only Unknown we know much about anyway is Axel and Diz that's about it yes we've seen Demix Xaldin and that old guy but we really don't know the true story like are they also double agents just like Axel I bet you wouldn't have even known Axel was a double Agent or you would not have known why Riku did what he did at the end of his story but still I can't change you guys opinon of the matter so I still say until this day COM is really neccessary to understand KH2 still

tvaughn05

I agree, I think it gave us information that will be neede in KH2. Plus, people who had PS2's but didn't know about KH or..i dunno :)...but Square-Enix will gain customers probably...More people will want to buy KH and..KH2

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
That's a hard question to answer. I mean yeah it had some pretty key info about KH2 but then again most of it was a repeat of the first game. But it was good waste of time I must say so myself! ^^

T

Tuesmiddt

I guess it did introduce some new characters, like the Organisation, and it was fun to play as Riku too, so I would say that it was necessary, even if some think it is just a filler between KH and KH2.

JafarAlfalfa

I would think it wasn't necessary. More of like an extra bit of info for those who want to know and to keep our interest in KH while we wait for KH2. But it was fun nonetheless.

JafarAlfalfa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back