• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was Deep Jungle Missing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
peter pan + thights = me sick! eww
I am gald they took it out the only good thing about it was the tree house!

honeycombsjr

Ya end of the world is my second fav world but I'm happy they took out deep jungle. I hate that place. I wish they also took Atlantica and Neverland along with it. My fav world is hollow bastion.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm glad it was taken out, but they could have at least animated the characters to suit the world to make them more believeable, I mean know costumes in Halloween Town, breathing underwater AND walking underwater and no-one notices and Never Land(Hook's ship) could have had a flying point in KHCoM...The worlds weren't the issue with me, it was the stories in them, so crazy and very weakly explainable and somehow Sora's memories re-made a different event happening...

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Atlantica and Neverland were sorta nice, if not one of the better places to level up, only to be upstaged by Hollow Bastion and the 13th floor. the onyl reason I dind't like Neverland was becasue Peter was being a jerk. Still, it has one of the more challenging battles. (arghcaptainhookargh)

Deep jungle...arghvinesargh...nuff said, and Tarzan, although you can't blame him, almost always hogs the kill.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I actually liked Deep Jungle...

You had to re-play CoM to remember if you visited Deep Jungle or not? XD

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Deep Jungle wasn't it there because SE lost the rights after the first game, as the Tarzan series is owned by the family of Edgar Rice Burroughs (if i recall correctly)...

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
they got rid of it 'cause they wanted 13 floors (hey it was owned by Organization XIII) and they looked at which world had the least-best storyline that they could get rid of. The deep jungle one was like, exactly like the Beast Castle story in KH2....Tarzan forgets his friends and blah blah blah

twilight abyss

the reason they took out deep jungle and the end of the world is they made it so that it had 13 floors, square was trying to tell us the number 13 was important, there was 13 worlds in the original, and the chart and deep dive started at 13, so to keep showing that 13 was important they only put in 13 floors

they should have thaken winnie the pooh, not atlantica or never land

sorry khlova, i didnt read your post so i basically said what you said just with more detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back