• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was It Good...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armored Knight #

That if you prefer Roxas as Sora's nobody (the original from kh2) or if you still want a Roxas as an another new character

brainy_pigeon

I think Armored Knight means that, would it have been better if Roxas wasn't Sora's nobody? Correct me if I'm wrong, Armored Knight.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
brainy_pigeon said:
I think Armored Knight means that, would it have been better if Roxas wasn't Sora's nobody? Correct me if I'm wrong, Armored Knight.
If ya mean that, then yes and no, cuz the story needs roxas, but the tutorial was his fault, and we all know that sucked.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Um...So are you asking of if it was good that Roxas was Sora's nobody and not another character?

um..if so then...yeah..cuz if he wasnt sora's nobody then i couldnt call him ROCK-A$$...which is too fun to give up...jk but I guess the story was fine i dont know....or care...

Spic Steve

Awards
I didnt think about that. So ansewered. No more use of this thread

Spic Steve

Awards
ok now im real lost. I didnt understand 1 thing you said.

Masamune

Big Boss
KEYBLADE_TRUTH said:
Good Is That People That Does Good Things And That Stop Bad Stuff

what did u just say??????????????????

anyways yeah i do feel good that roxas is sora's nobody if he wasnt then he would have no importance in the game which would make him a nobody........
wait now i'm confused........

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Eh.. Armored Knight, I'll give you the opportunity to re-make this thread.. but phrase your question better. If people don't get what you're saying, it'll result in a whole lot of spam. :l

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back