• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

was KH2 worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

was it really worth it?

• Hellz yeah! Its the best game ever!

Votes: 43 79.6%
  • Its alright

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • just a little bit too short

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Must be the most boring game in the planet!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kairi_MAX

I havn't got KH2 yet coz its not out where I am but there was this question I wanted answering. Was KH2 really worth how much it was when it was released? And you have to say why you think that!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES,YES!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS MORE THAN WORTH IT!!!!!!!...I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT, IF MY COPY BROKE!!!!!!!!!...so yes, it is very worth it!

T

TheTerrorofDeath

It was worth it to me because I didn't have all the high expectations that everyone else had. So I enjoyed it.

T

TrishLovesDamon

No, it failz i hate is sooooo much..

Thats why i play it everyday =O

sora_barzahd

It's good tell the end, where the writting turns into utter crap, and it's a bit to easy and somewhat short. It really depends on if you want it for your collection or not...

T

TrishLovesDamon

ITS LIKE...THE WORST GAME EVAR...THATS WHY I HAVE 50+ HOURS ON IT...BECAUSE I HATE IT SOOOO MUCH

:mad:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Sooooo worth it, unlike other people I still think it has some replay value, the cutscenes were good, like little movies lol. But still way worth it, I didn't expect to get like 10 hours of gameplay on each world like some people had hoped.

Sharikaaria

kh2 is amazing! i loved the gameplay and storyline and it was by no means short. maybe it's short for people who have nothing better to do than game, but i think it was a good length and has great replay value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back