• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

was KH2 worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

was it really worth it?

• Hellz yeah! Its the best game ever!

Votes: 43 79.6%
  • Its alright

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • just a little bit too short

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Must be the most boring game in the planet!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku#1

I loved the game! I was a little dissapointed in the ending though. I guess I was expecting a lot more than it gave me :(

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
in terms of story yes. if u wanted it for the gameplay u must be on crack.

8 out of 10

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yes it was worth it. It may not be a very hard game. But it improves on all the mistakes that Kingdom Hearts had. Kingdom Hearts 2 is a much better game then its prequel. I recommend buying Kingdom Hearts 2 if you are a fan of the series. If you liked Kingdom Hearts then you will love this one.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 2 is freakin amazing...and those who think otherwise deserve to die...j/k....but the only flaw with the game is the story... the story is awesome while playing as Roxas...but when you get control of Sora the real story doesn't come back until you go to Hollow Bastion 2nd Visit....then it leaves and doesn't pick up until the fight with Xaldin...then it doesn't pick up until you go to World that Never Was.

FATE

Awards
im still waiting for its release in europe...
and since the PAL version always suffers some changes,
I hope that they will make it harder then the NTSC version.
so I can point and laugh at you americans! MWAHAHAHA!!!

just teasing!!^_^(DONT FLAME PLZ!)

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
SoraXOblivion said:
Kingdom Hearts 2 is freakin amazing...and those who think otherwise deserve to die...j/k....but the only flaw with the game is the story... the story is awesome while playing as Roxas...but when you get control of Sora the real story doesn't come back until you go to Hollow Bastion 2nd Visit....then it leaves and doesn't pick up until the fight with Xaldin...then it doesn't pick up until you go to World that Never Was.

Please be nice, I thought that the entire story, wether for Hollow Bastion or Hundred Acre Wood was good. I just wish it was a little longer. But as to it being worth buying, yes it is. And just for fun, after I finish the file I'm on, I'm starting it all over! Look out Destiny Islands, here I come!

sora_barzahd

I thought the story line was good until The World THat Never Was, because it just started turning into choppy and rushed dialog

Inuyasha

yes the wait was defenetly worth it because of how good the game was i playes it the first day i got it and beat it in 4 days then played it over and over again ^-^

getblazedordie

best game eva! only game ive played in the last month, only game that holds up wit it is god of war, nuttin else hold a candle to kh2, it was worth every minute, ive lost interest in it, ive completely forgot about it, i wasd like "ooh its comin out? i dunno if i wanna get it, kh1 was awesum but it takes too long ive lost interest" but when i got i was like "WHOOOOO!!!! THIS IS THE BEST WAY IVE SPEND 50 DOLLARS IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!" dude, kh3 betta be hurrr soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back