• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

was kingdom hearts 2 a let down compaired to kingdom hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusGirl55

I loved KH2. But I dont think it was as good as the first one. It lacked something...I thought about it a month or so ago (really hard) and I think it was the (as cheesy as this sounds) magic and emotion. The first game had such a good plot too and KH2 had some useless use of worlds. The only other complaint I have is that I didn't like revisiting worlds after you already went to them.

I <3 Roxas

Yes, I agree it lacks emotion but the plot still kept me interested. It wasn't till I finished till I realized its falts.

T.K.O.L.

It was good but I was dissapointed with the cut scenes and wondering which unknown soras gonna strike while hes taking its hood off.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
As stupid as this is going to sound, I think another problem with KH2 was that it brought in too much....science. KH1 had a lot fantasy, magic, and adventure surrounding the main plot. In KH2, the whole thing with computers, data, and this technilogical stuff that was involved in the main plot kind of sucked away some of the magic and fantasy of KH. Not that it was bad to bring that in, but too much science can take away lots of fantasy and magic.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It was not really a let down. It was actually better than Kingdom Hearts. It was more improved overall.

But people who where hoping for a game that was flawless and a game that was 2.5x the length of Kingdom Hearts may have been dissapointed.

Kingdom Hearts 2 was a longer game but it was not 2.5x as long as Kingdom Hearts.

But the game was great and it was better than its prequel, but some fans just find ways to say how bad the game is. But if they don't like the game then they just don't like the game, period.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Personally, despite it's flaws, I love the game too. It was very good....for an action RPG.

pokeman54

the ending for kingdom hearts 2...

doesn't compare at all against the ending for the original kingdom hearts. don't deny it. everybody was at least a little dissapointed.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
pokeman54 said:
the ending for kingdom hearts 2...

doesn't compare at all against the ending for the original kingdom hearts. don't deny it. everybody was at least a little dissapointed.

Well yeah. But the ending of Kingdom Hearts led to many theories and how Sora and Kairi may find each other some day, and what would happen when they meet each other again.

While in the Kingdom Hearts 2 ending everybody was unsure and does not know what will happen between Kairi and Sora. Since Sora had not really showed much emotion to Kairi since they met up with each other again and not much had happened between them, some felt dissapointed.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Yes.

Watching Deep Dive when I was a wee lad, I was so hyped. Then to see everything all bright and cheery again, no.

I want my dark, scary KH please.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
RIDETHEPIG said:
Yes.

Watching Deep Dive when I was a wee lad, I was so hyped. Then to see everything all bright and cheery again, no.

I want my dark, scary KH please.

Yeah I liked Kingdom Hearts 2 and all, but I did kind of expect it to be in this dark world fighting countless neo shadows all the time.lol

SH_Brat

It was a let down, but I don't know how to explain it. It's like KH2 was missing something... I mean. I like the storyline and the battle system was pretty awesome, but... There is something missing. I just don't know what. Lol. Some explaination I gave...

HOPES_KEY

I Agree When I First Played Kingdom Hearts 1 I Was Really Drew Into The Emontion Of The Charcters How Sora Wanted Kairi Back Riku And Etc.. Also The Worlds Made U Fell Like You Were Actually In Them And The Storyline Was Amazing , But In Kh2 It Was Just Another Ordinary Game To Me It Didn't Have As Much Purpose As Kh1 Did To Me

Oathkeeper15

I have to agree with you almost 100%
Honestly. I mean it completely lost its emotion since KHI. For one when Kairi met up with Sora for the first time in (I guess a year or so..?) all she did was like. "hey, how's it going? good good" Like they only just saw eachother the day before. The only character who seemed to have real emotion was Roxas. The plot was too choppy, and you didnt even have to go to certain worlds. I mean in the first game every world you went to added to the plot. In this game you practically could have skipped half the worlds...

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
it was a great game. there isn't a perfect game afterall. so they couldn't make everything like we wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back