• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was the Secret Place Door connected to End of the World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
I've been wondering for a very long time now?

Was the Secret Place Door (with no handle or anything, it was wooden also) connected to End of the World Door?

I mean after Sora and Co open the door at the End of the World? Did they walk through that Door.

End of the World (Final Rest) - Destiny Islands (Secret Place)

Were they connected and was that the Destiny Islands Keyhole or End of the World?

SPPic.jpg

FRPic.jpg

Please tell me if they were connect to each other, if they were keyholes and if yes, which one?

Thanks for reading, hope you reply!

Last edited:

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
It's a mystery I have tried to solve for years. It is either the Door to Darkness, keyhole of Destiny Islands, or the door between the 2 worlds you mentioned.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
The Secret Place Door is Destiny Island's Keyhole. The Destiny Islands at the End of the World is just a fragment of the original world. Once the worlds are restored, End of the World presumably disappeared, since it is made up of destroyed worlds.

It's a mystery I have tried to solve for years. It is either the Door to Darkness, keyhole of Destiny Islands, or the door between the 2 worlds you mentioned.

We saw the Door to Darkness. The white stained glass door which Sora sealed at the end of KH1? That was the Door to Darkness.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
The Secret Place Door is Destiny Island's Keyhole. The Destiny Islands at the End of the World is just a fragment of the original world. Once the worlds are restored, End of the World presumably disappeared, since it is made up of destroyed worlds.

We saw the Door to Darkness. The white stained glass door which Sora sealed at the end of KH1? That was the Door to Darkness.

That's what I thought too.

So End of the World... was never a world, just a fragment of Destiny Islands wrecked? (Meaning it doesn't have a keyhole)

Is that what you're trying to say?

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
So End of the World... was never a world, just a fragment of Destiny Islands wrecked? (Meaning it doesn't have a keyhole)

Basically, yes. End of the World is made up of the remnants of destroyed worlds, as seen in the volcano where Chernabog resided, where if you look closely, you can see the Seven Dwarves's cottage, the scary trees from the woods of Snow White's world and Sleeping Beauty's castle all attached to the walls. It has been called a 'Heartless' world by Nomura, and going by the definition of Heartless, that world does not have a heart and thus no Keyhole. The battle between SDG and Xehanort's Heartless took place on the Destiny Islands fragment of that world.

Attemisc

Nah, the door at the Islands is just the door to Destiny Islands' heart. Each world has one (I presume), we just only see Destiny Islands'. Radiant Garden had one and Xehanort opened it, the same way Riku would later open Destiny Islands' door.

The door at the End of the World is connected to the door during Sora's little awakening process you play through at the very beginning of the game. They're exactly the same in design and after you go through the door at the beginning of the game you fight your first boss. After you walk through the door at the End of the World, you fight your many final bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back