• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was This In KH!????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

austin11118

this looks like The Kings Throne?????

2.jpg

beefsteak

Mickey's Castle was playable in a beta version of KH and never made it into the final game.

Playcell

we can't go to Castle Disney in Final Mix (i've played it)
but sum parts of castle disney were playable in kh1 beta

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
SorasAngel1292 said:
yeah this is for Final Mix. I think its like the first or second world you go to. WHY CNAT WE HAVE FINAL MIX!!!!!!!?

um...dumbass...

thats not in Final Mix smartone...Thats in the unfinished version (The Beta Version) of KH....Final Mix doesnt have Disney Castle either. Disney Castle is not in any of the released games. Only in the Beta version. They decided to take it out of KH. Why? Probably to save it for KH2 and make it more exciting.

DragonRider1234

Cetramarius said:
about the command thing, that changes by your level, mine is now red in kh, but was blue

no....it turns red when the heartless r around. my friend is at lvl 100 and it is still blue unless he is fighting something. i now realize it is green in non-combat and yellow in combat.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Sora_KHII said:
Its not from a beta version....don't listen to them. Its just a old screen shot that been around forever from Final Mix.

actually your quite wrong you frikin n00b....

Final Mix DOES NOT and i repeat DOES NOT have Disney Castle. None of the released games do. So stop being a retarted n00b and untill you know what your talking about, be quiet. Dont correct people when your wrong. Final Mix does NOT have any new worlds. Mr. Nomura has said that it has some new features, and some new cut scenes and boss battles. Did he mention a new world? NO. And people in Japan have played it. Is there Disney Castle in that game?

NO

so stfu n00b.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
How many of these Mickeys throne things can we go throught? No this is not from final mix there werer no new world from final mix just more things and scences. NO this is from the early production of kh1. But don't despair! Disney castle is in kh2 so you can see it in all its glory!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
See how bad the graphics are this is WAY before the game was realesed ..... nOObs...-.-

electrikeyblade14

DragonRider1234 said:
no....it turns red when the heartless r around. my friend is at lvl 100 and it is still blue unless he is fighting something. i now realize it is green in non-combat and yellow in combat.

okay, i've never seen the command menu yellow or green and i've seen the game completely finished. and what do you mesn by 'combat'? doesn't it turn red in 'combat'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back