• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was This Worth It?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
I recently traded in my PSP and all of my games for it for a Wii. The games I had are,
  • Burnout Legends
  • Lumines
  • Tony Hawk's Underground
  • DBZ Shin Budokai
  • Tekken: DR
  • Darkstalkers
  • Syphon Filter
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • Tokobot
I got well over $300 for it all. So my question is do you think it was worth it?

Shadukai X

Banned
You did it for like a preorder on the wii? You had some good games, if I knew you, I would of bought some off of you

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
No I did it for the money to buy the Wii Gamestop is taking pre-orders yet are they? Anyway the PSP was fun for awhile but the games got really old for me and I didn't see anything coming that really interested me.

Shadukai X

Banned
What about wi-fi internet? There's got to be something cool about that.
My neighbor has wi-fi, so late at night sometimes I hide in his yard and do some surfing.
*sigh* good times, GOOOOD Times...............

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
no. You coulda otten a little less then retail price on ebay (lies ftw) and the games too.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
If you paid full price for the PSP and the games, you lost about $450. Tell me, is the Wii worth its retail price + an extra $450?

Genin~Kizashi

Sell PSP games = Good idea

Sell PSP = Bad idea

The PSP is one of the easiest to use, least expensive, and overall best general media players you'll ever find. The games fail, so I'd say your better off selling those, but I dont think I could even get through the day without my PSP.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I'm guessing you don't like your Tekken on-the-go very much at all do you? :\

I would have sold some of the games you had for it, but not the unit.

S

Shadow Soldier

I just love it how people say the PSP games fail. I mean, have you honestly played all of them?

Masamune

Big Boss
well i personally think you should have sold your games and kept your PSP. becuse sooner or later you will find a good game and even if you dont the PSP is still great to have with its awesome features...

Awards
V_L said:
I got well over $300 for it all. So my question is do you think it was worth it?

Pfft, £39.99 would've been a good deal for a PSP. You ripped off the poor man. Well, I suppose the game added up...

Ahh, but I kid at the expense of the PSP. I suppoe, for second hand, its a good deal.

SS said:
I just love it how people say the PSP games fail. I mean, have you honestly played all of them?

LocoRoco.

The one and only reason I would want, what my friend refers to, as a '£150 web browser'. Pretty much sums it up, huh? :p

S

Shadow Soldier

Well look at the age group LocoRoco was aimed for -.-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back