• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was Ven the one talking to Sora in KH1.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2Unleashed

Well today in school, I was reading my KH Manga/Book and I just realized something... Ven's heart is in Sora's. So in KH1 the voice Sora was hearing was Ven? Also, when Sora was falling into the darkness he said it feels familiar. Was that a reference to Ven's Ending?

State

Awards
The voice Sora heard in KH was Mickey's voice. in KH FM, there's a scene where Riku is in the Realm of Darkness and Mickey starts talking to him, similar to the way that vice was speaking to Sora.

αsiя

space coke
What Seraph said but the familar feeling could be a connection to Ven

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Why do you think it was Ventus'? Just curious because it could be a possibility. :p

Its just fits. Sora was talking to Ventus in his awakening when ther hearts were connected. So it only makes sense. Ventus heart is still inside Sora so why not let it be his voice it makes a whole lot more sense then just randomly throwing in Mickey.

T

The Spoiler

Yeah I say it was Ventus. makes perfect sense that they would reuse that conceplt but the other way around in BbS too.

Just because Mickey has done it before doesnt mean it was him

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
i dont think that the voice in the awakingning is anyone...

at the time of awakinging, mickey wasnt aware of sora's exsistance. yes, he probly did know there was a new keyblade apprentice on a "backwater" world (in the famous words of Donald duck xP), but more the likely never knew WHO it was. so it probly not him

mickey was talking to riku...he wasn at the door too, right. there hasnt been an awaking scene for riku yet (sad but tru) so mickey talkin to riku (at the door) isnt the same as the disembodyed voice talkin with sora

now, chonologicly (in the kh verese) ven was connected with sora at the time of the awakinging. So it could possibly be him- guiding sora along the path of light... to bad nomu never thought of that, cuz, chonologicly, IRL, kh2 and above was never planed out when kh1 was produced... pity, really ^^

mickey did talk to sora in AN awakinnig...well, data sora, any way. this is the only awakinging where the voice has an actual...well, voice ^^...the only thing about it is that mickey is talking to holo-sora- so it dont count D:

i personally believe it is Ven who is conversing with sora (and as a consequence-Roxas), because ven is apart of sora's own heart, aqnd is the one canidate that makes since STORYWISE (again, never thought of before duing kh1...) but, until nomura actually gets out of his 3 story fudal mansion on top of mt fuji and says "the voice in the awakinging is *insert ppl here*, it's any bodys guess...

other possible combinations are
aqua
terra (?)
Yensid
merlin
pluto (no really 8D)

it could be nomura himself...you can never be sure with that guy ^^

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's Mickey, as confirmed by the KH1 Ultimania.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
it's mickey people accept it.

i have the kh1 ultimania if anyone want's confrimtion from some one who has it.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Its just fits. Sora was talking to Ventus in his awakening when ther hearts were connected. So it only makes sense. Ventus heart is still inside Sora so why not let it be his voice it makes a whole lot more sense then just randomly throwing in Mickey.

I agree, I think that it was Ventus.

A

Azrael

Well today in school, I was reading my KH Manga/Book and I just realized something... Ven's heart is in Sora's. So in KH1 the voice Sora was hearing was Ven? Also, when Sora was falling into the darkness he said it feels familiar. Was that a reference to Ven's Ending?

It's confirmed to be Mickey fucking Mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back