• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wasn't Demyx Harder Then Xemnas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
yes it did i beat xemnas on the first try but i literally couldnt beat him until i bought the strategy guide and twerked the fighting skills a little

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
In a way I have to agree. Re-playing KH2 on proud mode, I expected harder boss fights. When I came across the final Demyx fight I was surprised to be defeated not once but several times if my memory serves me correctly. However when the Xemnas fight came up I didn't die and I breezed through it. That always annoyed me how I lose to Demyx yet not Xemnas.

.:BTW:. Never used a summon before in any battle, except for normal fights to level up summons for the Hades Paradox Cup

Last edited:

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well, yeah, I'm not saying they weren't easy, but still, Demyx was harder than Xemnas. Every Xemnas battle was easy, and the Demyx battle and the Tron Solar Sailer battles were the only hard ones in the game.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Something being hard or difficult is one thing but when asking what is harder then that is something else. As Riku's Twilight said Demyx was harder then Xemnas as well as almost every other boss. Honestly the Xemnas fight was a little dissapointing. Preporation is very key in my opinon, that is why to me Demyx is hard in proud mode when you don't use summons or are at an improper level then yeah he's hard, especially when you're trying to rush the game and see how fast you can finish. However in standard mode, prepared, without summons again, at whatever level I was then, no he's actually easy, beat 'em first try.

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
I don't know about you guys, but my hardest were (from toughest-weakest)
Xigbar (especially when he did the 2 big blue snipes)
Xaldin
Saix
Luxord
Demyx
Axel
Xemnas

yeah, Xemnas is that pathetic! and yet he controls the hardest nobody in the game (sorcerer), besides samurai

Ididn't put Sephiroth in the list because i didn't think he would fit in this thread and I OWN HIM

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Demyx was one of the biggest jokes in the history of games. The only one bigger was Xemnas, at least Demyx took time to do, xemnas was just COMBO TRIANGlE COMBO! OMFG!

What I don't get is how anyone can classify any boss as hard, more as "which boss took more time to beat."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back