• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wat the non existent ones really are

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

overdrive

Orienter
i was thinking about the heartless and the nonexistent ones.....and i had a theory.......
ok here goes i think that there are of course many other worlds out there that sora hasnt discovered yet......and i also know that sora and bhk are keyblade master or can weild keyblades but i believe that some worlds that are important have their own keyblade masters like bhk=twilight town and sora=traverse town....also remember how heartless are formed let me recap when someone dies their heart goes to where all hearts are born kingdom hearts.....and from there the heart is transformed into a heartless.....but i think that the body and soul that are left over are transformed into the non existent ones in a place similar to kingdom hearts; lets call it kingdom bodies(just a fake name)...here read this ansem report #13:

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

and when ansem gave his heart to the darkness his body and soul went to kingdom bodies and there something weird happened......like ansem explained he was different from the other heartless he was unique and then he went on to say that there is a another you out there somewhere i believe that in kingdom bodies something weird happend and instead of producing a normal non existent one it produced diz!!!and the same thing happened to sora when he got turned into a heartless at hallowbastion his body and soul went to kingdom bodies and something weird happened again producing a duplicate of sora, bhk........details are still sketchy.......
does it make n e sense????

hecger

wow...great theory i thnk you might be right it kinda does make sense liked your theory ;)
overdrive said:
i was thinking about the heartless and the nonexistent ones.....and i had a theory.......
ok here goes i think that there are of course many other worlds out there that sora hasnt discovered yet......and i also know that sora and bhk are keyblade master or can weild keyblades but i believe that some worlds that are important have their own keyblade masters like bhk=twilight town and sora=traverse town....also remember how heartless are formed let me recap when someone dies their heart goes to where all hearts are born kingdom hearts.....and from there the heart is transformed into a heartless.....but i think that the body and soul that are left over are transformed into the non existent ones in a place similar to kingdom hearts; lets call it kingdom bodies(just a fake name)...here read this ansem report #13:

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

and when ansem gave his heart to the darkness his body and soul went to kingdom bodies and there something weird happened......like ansem explained he was different from the other heartless he was unique and then he went on to say that there is a another you out there somewhere i believe that in kingdom bodies something weird happend and instead of producing a normal non existent one it produced diz!!!and the same thing happened to sora when he got turned into a heartless at hallowbastion his body and soul went to kingdom bodies and something weird happened again producing a duplicate of sora, bhk........details are still sketchy.......
does it make n e sense????

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
BHK wields a Keyblade, so he can not be a shell, since shells don't have hearts.

Sora came from DI, but other than those 2 errors, this isn't that bad really.

A

Audo

The heart doesnt have to go to Kingdom Hearts to become a heartless. As we see in Traverse Town the minute the Darkness gets the heart it turns into a Heartless. Sora turned into a heartless but his heart never went to Kingdom Hearts. Also Riku's heart went to Kingdom Hearts but he never turned into a heartless.
When the heart and body get reconected the shell/neo gets destroyed. Therefore Riku cant have a shell because he has both a heart and a Body. Sora also cant have a shell because he has a heart and a body. Ansem however consist only of a heart and is residing in Riku. DiZ is Ansem's shell, this has been said in CoM. Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds

A

Audo

Some people can be so delusional especionally when it comes to theories like this.

Monsoon

Yeah. Good theory. I don't think that something "weird" happened but BHK was actually already there. 5 more months till we find out...this sux.

Void

I will give you credit for originality. In all my readings I have not encountered a theory like this. However, it lacks some support. Allow me

Why do "some of the worlds that are important" have a keyblade master, while others do not? That cannot be explained.

Not all hearts return to Kingdom Hearts when they turn in to Heartless, as Riku Keyblade said. We see an instance of that in Traverse Town, again, as Riku Keyblade said.

Also, if "Kingdom Bodies" exists, then all bodies probably should be born there, like all hearts are born in Kingdom Hearts. However, that is not the case, as I can see so far. Bodies are born from a mother's flesh. And thus, I doubt "Kingdom Bodies" exists. This is, unless, the dark void in which Sora was floating happened to be "Kingdom Bodies". You will recall, after Sora's heart became a heartless, he was seen floating in the same black void. Kairi brought him out of it. I believe that the soul and body are trapped inside the darkness of the heartless' being when a heart turns into a heartless. Sora's body and soul did not become a dusk or an unknown when his heart turned into a heartless. And so, Hollow Bastion was not one of the worlds in which a body and soul could become a dusk. There must be a place where unknowns are born. It is not, however, any of the places Sora has visited so far. Also, Ansem had not become a heartless yet. He still had his body when he fought Sora. His body and soul disappeared when the light from Kingdom Hearts engulfed him. And BHK is not a duplicate of Sora. BHK has lived his whole life in Twilight Town. He is separate from Sora.

Again, great insight. That was a hard theory to take apart.

Keyblade-Master-

Guys i think this is VERY confusing but has someone thought that maybe body and soul got separated, instead of traveling together? in this case to kingdom bodies", what if also there is a kingdom souls? where does the soul come from? i know the body comes from a mother but what about the soul?

black acid

Heros need Villains
I hope this is a god-like answer for u ....... the organization is a small batch of non-enistant people that seem to only want to discover the hidden powers of the human heart(acording to chian of memories) some of the people of the order happened to want to use the power of the heart for there own needs....(maxula,laxerne), might want a revolution(axel).

I guess the order are just people who where interested in sora's heart and want it for there own. thats about all I can say from here

Keyblade Warrior

Washington State, United States Of America, Planet
Website
www.kingdomhearts2.net
*sigh* I've been on these forums since the old day (back when it was early invisionfree invisionfree, I was around when BHK was first named BHK :D), and well, its a great theory and good job for coming up with it, but sorry too disapoint you guys, but these theorys have been said before (trust me, I remember). But good job for all you coming up with different twists on them, and coming up with it by yourself. But let me point something out. Theorys are pointless. They almost always end up wrong, and people steal them. My advice, keep your theorys to yourself until a week before the games realease and then tell everyone, then nobody can steal your idea, and if your right you get the credit.

overdrive

Orienter
*sigh* I've been on these forums since the old day (back when it was early invisionfree invisionfree, I was around when BHK was first named BHK ), and well, its a great theory and good job for coming up with it, but sorry too disapoint you guys, but these theorys have been said before (trust me, I remember). But good job for all you coming up with different twists on them, and coming up with it by yourself. But let me point something out. Theorys are pointless. They almost always end up wrong, and people steal them. My advice, keep your theorys to yourself until a week before the games realease and then tell everyone, then nobody can steal your idea, and if your right you get the credit.
actually i had an account before and i posted this theory on that account but no one posted on it so then i made a better account and ive posted this theory twice already so no one would post but someone finally noticed it this time.....and my old account name was arsalan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back