• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch GameInformer Play Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It doesn't matter how it's pronounced (though Nomura's said from the start that it's three five eight over two) it's the same thing. The numerical value of 358 and what it symbolizes is exactly the same.

axel95

Awards
Man, this game looks gorgeous. The two commentators got pretty annoying though. It seemed like it was scripted to me, but whatever. Hurry up December second!
People call it Three Five Eight Days Over Two because that's technically the correct title. Proof:

[video=youtube;uI7LyPNsqUg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7LyPNsqUg[/video]

You'll hear it at about the 23 second mark. It's also been called that in interviews.
Oh my gosh. That commercial gives me some serious nostalgia.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Sorry about that. I was ticked earlier and didn't think my response through too much.
No Worries!

Oh my gosh. That commercial gives me some serious nostalgia.
Me too. At the time I was a senior in high school and at that time I wasn't into KH, FF, anime, etc. Lol its a pathetic story of me liking and then not liking KH, FF, anime, etc. thru out high school for I guess mainly social reasons. Because I have been into ^ since I was young, but you know how high school can be. Pretty sure no one in my grade liked this sort of stuff (although my graduating class was only 210 students I think). But so anyway I saw the commercial and was like omg, that song (Sanctuary) and then all the memories came flooding. I actually went onto youtube later that day and plugged in my headphones so that I could watch that commercial and listen to Sanctuary in secrecy. I wanted to cry lol, I'm so lame :D

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I find it little funny, that in the Re:Coded bits they are talking about how nothing really is happening, and in the same time we see a scene where Robed Figure opens a portal behind Riku. After I played the Monstro part from DDD, and was informed that a scene like this happens in Re:Coded, my interest for it skyrocketed. I`m also really looking forward seeing Data-Roxas. I saw a few bits where looked almost psychotic, which I find very interesting. And he also had a creepy smile. :)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Well, they do have to review a ton of games each year. I'm astounded by the amount of arrogance in some of these comments.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
re:coded hate is stupid.

it was a really good game but the awkward controls and small screen made it a little nauseous to play. an HD remaster of the game would be more than acceptable in my book.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I've actually been playing re: coded in between letting pins rest level up in The World Ends With You (the original); It doesn't deserve the hate it got, tho I can see awkward controls, serious nintendo thumb problems, and some can't stand the small screen. Not to mention some bosses will throw you for a loop if you're not ready for them (I'm not a big shooter fan, which is why the Wonderland boss gave me a hard time. Ugh.)

I have seen some of the CS's on Youtube for the remaster; I'll be glad to watch them in full English once I get the PS3 up here. ^^

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Hmm. Watching how they were playing on beginner mode made me wonder if 2.5's Proud mode got the difficulty spike that 1.5's did. Does anyone know?

I haven't seen any KH2fm proud mode walkthroughs so I wouldn't be able to tell. I'd prefer to save critical mode for another time, assuming it has stayed the same.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Hmm. Watching how they were playing on beginner mode made me wonder if 2.5's Proud mode got the difficulty spike that 1.5's did. Does anyone know?

I haven't seen any KH2fm proud mode walkthroughs so I wouldn't be able to tell. I'd prefer to save critical mode for another time, assuming it has stayed the same.
Proud Mode hasn't been touched. It's just as easy as it was in vanilla, if not even easier now that you have Limit Form. I highly recommend going Critical Mode right off the bat. It's a lot more fun.

KHFM's Proud Mode didn't get a buff either. Proud Mode was a new thing to Final Mix. In vanilla KH1 it was Normal and Expert modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back