• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch Tetsuya Nomura Draw Sora!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
This motivates me even more to draw enough so that I can create my own style. I'd seriously LOVE to know what I can really do.
20 minutes later the feeling will fade in the face of everything else I hafta do...But it's still there. I mostly wish I could learn how to do stuff on a tablet. But I suck, so I'm stuck with a pencil (best weapon EVER).

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I mostly wish I could learn how to do stuff on a tablet. But I suck, so I'm stuck with a pencil (best weapon EVER).
I actually prefer drawing with a pencil over using my tablet XD. I mean sometimes I'll prefer to either use the wacom or I have ProCreate on the iPad and I use the Sensu 2 in 1 (but using that really hurts my wrist after a while). Everything I make looks better imo when done with pen/pencil. So I agree: Pencil- the best weapon ever!

axel95

Awards
Wow. Absolutely beautiful. And the fact that the background song is my favorite song from Kingdom Hearts made it even more amazing.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
That man is just freaking talent on a stick.
I'm so incredibly jealous that he gets paid to do that so we can gush and throw money at everything. The video ending with that little phrase just makes me want to dump even MORE money his way so that he'll keep buttering us up.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This motivates me even more to draw enough so that I can create my own style. I'd seriously LOVE to know what I can really do.
20 minutes later the feeling will fade in the face of everything else I hafta do...But it's still there. I mostly wish I could learn how to do stuff on a tablet. But I suck, so I'm stuck with a pencil (best weapon EVER).

If it makes you feel better, Nomura always starts out with pencil and paper. It's only after he's finished drawing that he takes it into digital to cleanup and color.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
That was actually really neat to watch. You don't often watch character developers draw their prominent characters to the public.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I almost felt motivated to draw again when seeing Nomura draw. XD Seeing the last comment, I probably should do pencil first too. Darn cinitq companion ( it's not worth the 2,500 dollars..) keeps messing up every time I draw the outlines so I just get frustrated and give up. Handles the coloring part well though oddly enough...

Sdog

Awards
I almost felt motivated to draw again when seeing Nomura draw. XD Seeing the last comment, I probably should do pencil first too. Darn cinitq companion ( it's not worth the 2,500 dollars..) keeps messing up every time I draw the outlines so I just get frustrated and give up. Handles the coloring part well though oddly enough...

Always harder to outline with tablets, doesn't give that same natural 'grip' than pencil to paper can. Amazing for painting though!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
He was drawing the keyblade so angular I thought it was going to turn out to be the Master Keeper, taking inspiration from the KHIII promo.

I like the perspective though, and we don't see him draw the KHII outfit often.

SoraForeverKH

This was so great! I loved getting to watch the one who designed Sora draw him on paper. That is so awesome! I was already inspired to draw my own artwork picture of Sora from KH II. It turned out pretty good, but Nomura makes it look so easy! :-D I loved the video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back