• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirokey123

Awards
It's also the first time Kairi has said a line in seven years...

Muke

whatever
Awards
a least she talking instead of not talking like in other games
wat
So I can't really screenshot but in the area that Mickey is first seen as a party member is anyone else weirded out how intensely bright that area is? Like this is the realm of darkness right? So why does it look like we're exploring a beautiful cave opening up into some intensely sunny area? Think maybe that's part of Destiny Islands and it's gimmick/notable thing is that it's super ridiculously bright like a sunny day in the realm of light?
Well, I took it as self-explanatory that it was a part of DI after we saw the cutscene

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Reactions:

* Surprised by the customization present in a mainline KH game;

* Neat that Mickey is our party member;

* The fight with the Darksides seem to be so long it even has a rail section;

* Thanks to Seph for putting the mysterious box screenshot, seeing as how I missed that xD Anywho: seeing as how there are thirteen outward spikes, and seven inwards, it's possible the xblade is inside that box. Maybe the xblade is an incorporal mass of energy that materializes into the xblade at the presence of Kingdom Hearts? Xehanort summons KH before forging the xblade, so it's possible KH needs to be present in order for the xblade to materialize. And the purpose of the War is to cause a lot of hearts to gather at once to summon KH. Or perhaps that box contains something that can summon KH.

* Surprised to see that Terra and Ven may very well be in Dark World. Like Spock said, it's possible Terra is there for the same reason as Riku was in KH1: their bodies had a different heart-host. As for Ventus... what if he woke up and found his way out? Though I'm liking the thought that Ventus is still in the Chamber of Awakening and Vanitas is actually the one in the Dark World, either amnesiac, or acting innocent. Also, with Terra in the Dark World... does this confirm that he isn't a Nort? And him fighting Terranort confirms that Terranort is one of the Seekers and Terra is fighting for control? This could also mean that Terra isn't also inside Xemnas, nor Riku.

Hirokey123

Awards
You know what makes this really sad is that we always imagined Aqua had been alone for a long time. But she had in fact run into Mickey, Ven, and Terra...we don't know if the latter two are real but if at least Terra is then this is so heart breaking. Because it means by the end of this Aqua is going to be taken away from all her friends AND all the worlds are going to be restored to the realm of light, so she won't see anything but darkness and that gray rocky background. It's like she'll be stripped of everything and left alone in the dark a second time...

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
You know what makes this really sad is that we always imagined Aqua had been alone for a long time. But she had in fact run into Mickey, Ven, and Terra...we don't know if the latter two are real but if at least Terra is then this is so heart breaking. Because it means by the end of this Aqua is going to be taken away from all her friends AND all the worlds are going to be restored to the realm of light, so she won't see anything but darkness and that gray rocky background. It's like she'll be stripped of everything and left alone in the dark a second time...

It's the real Terra alright. He even talks to Aqua, and fights with Terranort.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
So when can we expect and english dub of the trailer? Also, are we expecting more news to come tomorrow?
english dub was up on utada website but it was taken down some reason so i think it might come out tomorrow since utada will performing so they could use the concert to promte the game

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Apparently. I've heard some people claming about more stuff in a while.

I was honestly pleased by that one screenshot of Kairi.
The sad part is that it's not because it's of such a great depth, but because she rarely emotes like that xD

* Surprised to see that Terra and Ven may very well be in Dark World. Like Spock said, it's possible Terra is there for the same reason as Riku was in KH1: their bodies had a different heart-host. As for Ventus... what if he woke up and found his way out? Though I'm liking the thought that Ventus is still in the Chamber of Awakening and Vanitas is actually the one in the Dark World, either amnesiac, or acting innocent. Also, with Terra in the Dark World... does this confirm that he isn't a Nort? And him fighting Terranort confirms that Terranort is one of the Seekers and Terra is fighting for control? This could also mean that Terra isn't also inside Xemnas, nor Riku.

Unless the RoD is what Xehanort considers a safe spot to keep Terra.
A bit crazy, I know, but Xemnas could easily travel to the Dark Margin, so maybe some Norts can enter and exit that Realm with relative ease.

I know I'm already going to miss the idea of Aqua being ALONE in the Darkness, now she almost has a full party. Pity, it was a nice little concept.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I know I'm already going to miss the idea of Aqua being ALONE in the Darkness, now she almost has a full party. Pity, it was a nice little concept.
I mean, she was alone for 10 years? She runs into Mickey during KH1 time, after all. Which still means she was alone for years before then, and then she ends up getting separated from them all again for another year.

Muke

whatever
Awards
It's not like she won't be alone at all. It's like Hirokey said:
it means by the end of this Aqua is going to be taken away from all her friends AND all the worlds are going to be restored to the realm of light, so she won't see anything but darkness and that gray rocky background. It's like she'll be stripped of everything and left alone in the dark a second time...

KeybladeOrder

Awards
Apparently. I've heard some people claming about more stuff in a while.

I was honestly pleased by that one screenshot of Kairi.
The sad part is that it's not because it's of such a great depth, but because she rarely emotes like that xD

Unless the RoD is what Xehanort considers a safe spot to keep Terra.
A bit crazy, I know, but Xemnas could easily travel to the Dark Margin, so maybe some Norts can enter and exit that Realm with relative ease.

Yeah, it seems like she won't be alone for the whole game, but the fact that she's alone on the beach with DiZ in BBS's secret ending is a big warning sign to me that 0.2 is not going to have a happy ending.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean, she was alone for 10 years? She runs into Mickey during KH1 time, after all. Which still means she was alone for years before then, and then she ends up getting separated from them all again for another year.

It's not really about the emotional side, I just would've liked a KH game with just one protag and all Heartless and nothing else in it.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, it seems like she won't be alone for the whole game, but the fact that she's alone on the beach with DiZ in BBS's secret ending is a big warning sign to me that 0.2 is not going to have a happy ending.
i dont know about the ending but sombody translatled the trailer and when Donald and goofy where he been sora said it a secret?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSE-j3zFeDg

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
So just you walkin around, killing enemies? Where is the fun?

In the atmosphere.
There are quite a lot of games like that, just the hero and the mission. Kind of like a Silent Hill setting, without the gore and horror.
The main reason why I love End of the World is that there's no secondary route nor npc interaction, it's just you and the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back