• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I wonder what those arrows above the Command Menu mean?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
After seeing the dress up with Aqua part, I can't wait till we get the Kingdom Heart Sims game

tiofrodo

pfDyRiw.jpg

I can't get over how bad Sora looks here.
Tbh, this makes Sora look worse than it did in the trailer.
I am quite fine with the models actually, with the only glaring one being Terra somewhat, as Aqua looks fine and in the next scene with Aqua and Mickey i think they look gorgeous.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I was hoping that the visuals would improve a bit but I think when I am finally playing the game they will not bother me too much. Kinda sad how many spoilers this trailer had... I was thinking of not watching it, but then realized that I would have had avoid basically all social media not to spoil shit, so ehh....

The customization looks nice. Not sure I`ll bother with it too much.

Muke

whatever
Awards
To me, only Terra and Sora are the ones looking strange. I like every other model lol

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually, the accessory thing might be great. This might mean the actual accessories we equip for bonuses will be visible on Sora's attire. Could also be another reason why they simplified his outfit.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Oh woow the environments look amazing! Not all that happy with the character models, especially that KH2 Sora but I can live with it. And I personally don't like the customization, simply because at least everything we saw there looked horribly ugly and out of place, but hey it's optional so whatever. I'll just pretend it's not there.

So many interesting things happening there, can't waaaait I want the game now! I have a feeling we'll reach DDD level of confusing plot and I'm ready for it lol

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I was hoping that the visuals would improve a bit but I think when I am finally playing the game they will not bother me too much. Kinda sad how many spoilers this trailer had... I was thinking of not watching it, but then realized that I would have had avoid basically all social media not to spoil shit, so ehh....

The customization looks nice. Not sure I`ll bother with it too much.
there some spoilers but not alot like ffxv lol

Muke

whatever
Awards
I just really hope there will be an English version of this trailer D:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I just really hope there will be an English version of this trailer D:
there should be soon unless they going to save it for jump festa because this trailer was surpose to come out once jump festa startsi think

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
As for the trailer itself:
- It seems like they re-added some gloss back onto the models or something? I don't know. I noticed with with the screenshot released a while ago, but thought it was just taken from a bad angle or the the picture didn't do much justice. I think this might just be a problem of it looking better when you're actually playing it, just like the people who played the demo said. I'm happy that they're not as bad as they were some months ago and there has been definite improvement, but this might be the final look.

- As I just said, the customization might be a accessory thing just like in KHUX. I even have those Minnie ears

- Mickey party member!!!

- Darksides trying to wreck Aqua's day. I wonder if they're gonna let us attack any part of his body, or it's centered around the hands )and head?) again? Aqua did manage to get up there somehow to strike his face. Then again, she can jump pretty high.

- Devil's Wave turned devil's tornado. As my friend pointed out, looks like she's using Eraqus's moves

- AW TERRA AND VEN. SNIFF. Ven looks like he's still broken and dazed while Terra is fully aware...

- SHE RECALLED HER PRECIOUS SONS SORA AND RIKU. Wonder if she'll recall Kairi. I mean, I'm sure she remembers her, I just wonder if Square will include her in the memories. AH, but at this point, Mickey hasn't met Sora or Riku, so he can't hell her anything about them. Aqua probably tells Mickey that Riku was given the power or something...

- Don't know what that suitcase is, but looks like bad news

- TERRA NO

- VEN NO

- So Mickey finds the KKD just floating there and then promptly looses his shirt to explain why he was shirtless in KH1

- More suitcases, they must be going on their honeymoon. PFFF

- Annnnnnd Sora!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
there some spoilers but not alot like ffxv lol

Luckily I avoided most of the FFXV trailers, but I think it`s a bit sad that they showed that you reach KH1-era Destiny Isldans. I guess one could have deduced it since the worlds and DI fell into darkness and as Aqua was wandering there she would have made it to that place eventually, but it would have been a nice thing to discover when you were actually playing the game.

Luxu dragging some sort of evil looking box it seems:
15civyx.jpg

For some reason that suitcase made me think of Pandora`s box. Maybe it was used to capture what ever power was released when the war broke out, or something horrible was let out from it?

- Devil's Wave turned devil's tornado. As my friend pointed out, looks like she's using Eraqus's moves

Yeah, the golden chains were a move Eraqus used. I was really hoping that we would get used in some form and now that it appears that we can makes me happy.

Muke

whatever
Awards
- As I just said, the customization might be a accessory thing just like in KHUX. I even have those Minnie ears
Well, you can change the color and the design of Aqua's clothes, too, so it shouldn't be restricted to only accessories. :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did I do something wrong? Lol kinda confused

No, he said nobody asked him about why he disliked the visuals and I was telling him somebody did xD

Don't get me wrong, I'm not offended by the accessoiries or anything. I just think that saying "it isnt sexualizing because shes not wearing a bikini" is a very dangerous statement and I dont care if people think that discussing things like that is childish, un-needed or whatever.

Ah, gotcha. That is definitely true.

Going to a different topic, since we seen Character customization in 0.2, would this open the door for it in KH3

Actually, someone make that a separate topic since people did ask about DLC (which is odd but ok).

Yes. Everything in 0.2 is meant to be shown as a vertical slice of KH3 which means most of the gameplay features shown are meant to be previews of features in KH3. Like Aqua's command styles are attraction flow. This is why I have no doubts this is something that we will see Sora and co. have in KH3.

DLC is all but confirmed for 2.8, albeit we do not know what form it will take.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue website confirms DLC! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Oh yeah, that box looks interesting! Maybe there's someone inside? Not sure why, just got that feeling. Chirithy? The dark version maybe.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Kairi`s smile is so cheerful oh my gosh, it melts my heart. I also like how Aqua stares at her own reflection from the mirror, her expression is interesting. She is probably reflecting upon her journey.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
That's the Keyblade of the RoD though, so nah I don't think it's Eraqus'

We mostly only know this from Mickey's own mouth, a mouth that has neglected to speak of Aqua before now. If Mickey was purposefully avoiding discussing what happened with Aqua, then why not lying about where his new keyblade came from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back