• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Please just dont give me any confusing shit including Vanitas or Venitas in Ven's body or anything like that.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I was under the impression the luggage belonged the Riku and Mickey for their journey
why would they need luggage though? i mean i would it kairi stuff since she might be staying there to train

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
why would they need luggage though? i mean i would it kairi stuff since she might be staying there to train

Maybe it's hinting at what Riku and Mickey will do during KH III, I seriously doubt they'll just stay put at the Tower.
Could be anything really.

I also don't relegate that as just average luggage.
Never before KH showed people actually bringing out stuff for their jouney, I doubt they just decided "it's 2016, let's make it more realistic"

Hirokey123

Awards
Terra's heart being in the realm of darkness would explain a lot but here is an idea for Ventus...

What if that's not Ventus but Vanitas? We never did find out where Vanitas's heart went it just kind of faded into nothing and you have to remember Vanitas's last form was was as Venitus. Also Venitus should be Vantias's true form because afterall he is Ventus, the only reason he looked like Sora is because Sora's heart connection. But we never did confirm that Vanitas looks like that to everyone, the only time we see that face is when we look through Ven's eyes. The rest of the time Vanitas wore a mask who is to say Vanitas isn't a bit like Xion?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Well they should be traveling on Mickey's gummi ship so the luggage could contain things people would need for a long trip

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Terra's heart being in the realm of darkness would explain a lot but here is an idea for Ventus...

What if that's not Ventus but Vanitas? We never did find out where Vanitas's heart went it just kind of faded into nothing and you have to remember Vanitas's last form was was as Venitus. Also Venitus should be Vantias's true form because afterall he is Ventus, the only reason he looked like Sora is because Sora's heart connection. But we never did confirm that Vanitas looks like that to everyone, the only time we see that face is when we look through Ven's eyes. The rest of the time Vanitas wore a mask who is to say Vanitas isn't a bit like Xion?

Well, Nomura did confirm that Vanitas had a look prior to the connection to Sora, and it wasn't like Ven at all.
I think he looks like he does to anyone. Xion was a being made by memories, Vanitas isn't.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

That would make more sense in Ven`s part. It is also interesting that when Aqua shouts to Terra and Ven, only Terra turns and replies. "Ven" seems to be in a very passive like state, probably going back to how his heart is sleeping and that is why he looks like a sleep walker. Maybe after the proto X-blade shattered, Vanita`s heart went into a similar, slumber like state and explains why he seems so passive and does not respond to Aqua(or then it`s just Ven`s heart).

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Also I...seriously can't believe they are explaining Mickey's costume change in KH1. >.>
First the Lingering Will's cape in the extra scene of 2.5, now this and Aqua customization in the Realm of Darkness of all places on top. Where will this end?

Hirokey123

Awards
He never said Vanitas didn't look like Ven prior to the connection, just that Sora connecting to Ventus is why Vanitas appears to look like Sora. I've wondered for a LONG time if Vanitas actually looks like that to everyone though or if only Ventus sees him like that. It wouldn't be too far fetched to assume that Ventus essentially sees Vanitas through a "Sora" filter.

notnow123487

Awards
So are we still getting more news at 12 Japan time or was that just the Hikari EP announcement?

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Well....my mind was blown seven ways to Sunday from this. i need to recover cause i can't stop smiling and laughing because of this epic bomb before i can talk about it.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but Nomura says that there will be another small announcement tomorrow at 12pm noon, Japan time. So around 9 hours from this post.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
He never said Vanitas didn't look like Ven prior to the connection, just that Sora connecting to Ventus is why Vanitas appears to look like Sora. I've wondered for a LONG time if Vanitas actually looks like that to everyone though or if only Ventus sees him like that. It wouldn't be too far fetched to assume that Ventus essentially sees Vanitas through a "Sora" filter.

I'm not sure if it's "novel-lore" and thus not definitely canon, but I think it has been stated that Vanitas didn't have a real face prior to the connection.

Nomura dis confirm definitely tho that Vanitas looks like whoever Ventus wouldve connected to shortly before he almost died. Which turned out to be Sora. So its no "Ventus sees him like that" or anything

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Well they should be traveling on Mickey's gummi ship so the luggage could contain things people would need for a long trip
Like new clothes, for example. :)

But I have to admit, the idea of them carrying normal luggage filled with normal things somehow amuses me.

Vmkblaster1

That actually might be Terra talking to Aqua, could this connect to that lingering will Namine scene. And maybe ventus has found a way to send a projection of his body to Aqua... Or maybe it is just a hallucination! Haha

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
My mind is just going "0.2 is the length of one kh3 world" while we visit Castle of Dreams, Dwarf Woodlands, Enchanted Dominion, And now it seems Destiny Islands! How huge are these worlds going to be :D

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Like new clothes, for example. :)

But I have to admit, the idea of them carrying normal luggage filled with normal things somehow amuses me.
i wouldn't be surpise if those lugage contain mickey and riku new clothes for kh3
X%20Key%20Art.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back