• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
This intro makes a more compelling case to care about Aqua, Terra, and Ven than Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep did.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I'm sorry but I've had a bad day and when I finally watched this, I cried. The music likewise, I kind of like the remix (but I'm not a major fan of it). But either way, I freaked out when I saw this. True on what you said Muke, but I really just don't care if it seems sort of unrealistic cause either way this is what made my whole day.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It still seems really unrealistic to me. Guess I'm the only one (or in the minority~)

I guess the strange thing is that there's an entire year of possibilities when it comes to 2017 for them to announce all the things you're expecting them to before a release. The PR plan has always been that they start a news blitz about a year before the release of all the KH games. It's not like they release all the worlds then wait another year to announce the release date

Last edited:

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
If it releases in 2017, then it's gonna happen late in the year. 2.8 got delayed yes, but not because it was falling behind in development or running behind schedule, it was to make sure there weren't any conflicts with FF15. If 2.8 had still been releasing this December, KH3 in December 2017 seems pretty logical to me.

If not that, then they'd probably only set it back a little bit like they did with 2.8.

Nomura said it was gonna be a BIG year for Kingdom Hearts. I think 3 games, even though one is just a port of previously released ones, is pretty darn big. Aren't a lot of figures also getting released next year?

Speaking of..... HOW CAN YOU MAKE AQUA THIS PRETTY AND STILL NO SIGN OF A FIGURE

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
If it releases in 2017, then it's gonna happen late in the year. 2.8 got delayed yes, but not because it was falling behind in development or running behind schedule, it was to make sure there weren't any conflicts with FF15. If 2.8 had still been releasing this December, KH3 in December 2017 seems pretty logical to me.

If not that, then they'd probably only set it back a little bit like they did with 2.8.

Nomura said it was gonna be a BIG year for Kingdom Hearts. I think 3 games, even though one is just a port of previously released ones, is pretty darn big. Aren't a lot of figures also getting released next year?

Speaking of..... HOW CAN YOU MAKE AQUA THIS PRETTY AND STILL NO SIGN OF A FIGURE

Let us pray for an Aqua PAK in the future. Let us sit down and beg SE together. And then let's get the money for it.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Anyone else think that Sora's hand is a sign of the passage of time. As sora begins to reach down the water, he's 4 or 5, when his hand actually makes it below the surface, he's 15 or 16

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Let us pray for an Aqua PAK in the future. Let us sit down and beg SE together. And then let's get the money for it.

I've got the money. They just refuse to take it.

And by "I got the money", I mean I'll willing to go about $200 in debt just to get it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wow, I was literally speechless after watching the opening. I was almost on the verge of tears. The remix of Simple and Clean was perfect

Loved the symbolism with Sora's hand at the end.

Luxu

Awards
That hand means two things from what I have seen.

Him most likely saving Aqua from the RoD, and the passage of time. Also considering the fact that in the battle scene, it was Sora's Dive to the Heart to appear shows the connection he has with all of them.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think sora will save aqua at the end of 0.2 and i know it would make sense to save that part for 3 but i think he will save her but he doesn't remember who she is

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
i think sora will save aqua at the end of 0.2 and i know it would make sense to save that part for 3 but i think he will save her but he doesn't remember who she is

If he saves her as part of a mission I don't think he'll be like "LOL WHO'RE YOU?"
Maybe he won't remember meeting her earlier, but he'll know who she is.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
If he saves her as part of a mission I don't think he'll be like "LOL WHO'RE YOU?"
Maybe he won't remember meeting her earlier, but he'll know who she is.
yeah but hosely do we remeber people that we know now as stranger when we first met then when where were as kids

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Aqua seems to have a stronger connection to Sora than Kairi imo.

Cactuar

I want Visual Works to be the father of my children

But back on topic....

I still don't see how all of you can expect KH3 to come out in 2017 when we have so little information regarding 3. We have only 2 new Disney worlds confirmed, and I doubt they'll be able to promote everything within a year (/10 months or whatevs)

It still seems really unrealistic to me. Guess I'm the only one (or in the minority~)

I'm not 100% confident that KH3 will release in 2017 either (I'm leaning towards early 2018), but it's definitely not unheard of for a game's PR to be less than 10 months. The example that sticks out most in my head is Fallout 4 being announced at E3 and released the following November. So KH3's PR starting early next year with KH3 releasing in Nov/Dec doesn't seem unreasonable

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Aqua seems to have a stronger connection to Sora than Kairi imo.
To be fair unlike Ven or Terra she interacted with all three of the destiny island trio. She even almost did the ceremony for Sora.

Actually come to think of it their connection was forshadowed in the very first teaser of kh3 with Sora holding the master keeper.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so if 0.2 take place in the the dark realm and it surpose twist people mind i wonder what the darkrelam will look like for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back