• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Wouldn't it be weird if Disney Castle WAS Kingdom Hearts? And Walt Disney was in there sitting on a revolving chair.

*SCENARIO*

Sora walks into a blinding room and sees a man sitting in a revolving chair. He slowly turns with a cat version of Tetsuya Nomura on his lap,
"Hello" he says "you may be wondering who I am, well let me just tell you this is ALL my creation"

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not sure if you've guys have ever had a close but shaky relationship, but I have. I have a cousin who I love to death. We grew up together as sisters basically (our mother's are twins). As we grew older... well, she made decisions that I didn't agree with. We 'argued' so to speak, but we were still best friends. We were still cousins. Two pods in a pea.

As we got older, it only got worse though. We didn't argue, we just didn't stay in each others company. Do I still love her? Of course. That didn't stop things from wedging in-between us to a point where people might think we're complete strangers if we walk down the same street. If ever presented with the opportunity to help her for real, I would jump right in.

I just relate to Aqua so much. I have always felt BbS could have been done better. They could have done so many small things to better tie their stories together or to show how much they care about each other. It should have been properly developed for the PS2 so that it could realize its full potential.

Do I think it's unrealistic that they seemed to turn on each other so quickly? Not really. It's a condensed version of what happened between my cousin and I. Unlike TAV, my cousin and I had the luxory of falling apart by ourselves, but an acting negative force planting ideas and events out at every turn to make them turn against each other. Their friendship is the least problematic part of BbS.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah, honestly, I think BBS did a fine enough job portraying their friendship. I don't think I'd be seeing as many strong reactions to this opening if BBS had failed to make people care about them or their friendship. Yeah there are some issues, of course, but largely, they seemed okay to me. Every trio has their first game being about that friendship being tested and somewhat falling apart only for them to be made stronger and more resolved by the end. Remember KH1, lol? Sora and Riku seemed even less like friends than TAV do, and look at Sora and Riku now. It was through being tested and almost brought to the brink that their friendship could rebuild itself into something stronger. And I think the same thing happens by the end of BBS, where literally all of them recommit themselves to their friends and sacrifice everything for them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KH0,2 opening vs FF7AC . GG Nomura !
14826419_673523002804790_943907477_n.png

I'm telling you guys. Sora is for sure a shoe-in for FF7 Remake.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I always thought there was too much falling in KH...this just proves it.

I'd actually say that that's another reason why this scene is great.
They are not falling at this point. They're flying together, floating around, on the same level, together.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I actually wonder if BC will get an Opening, too.

I am actually really doubting it. It is the most cinematic of any of these theater modes, so I imagine it'll play out more like a movie and just jump right into things without an opening. It'd be pretty unprecedented for the series.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I am actually really doubting it. It is the most cinematic of any of these theater modes, so I imagine it'll play out more like a movie and just jump right into things without an opening. It'd be pretty unprecedented for the series.
I hope so though, lol. I know it's unlikely, but I'd kill for a BC CGI opening. It'd be nice to have every installment in 2.8 have one. Unity~

plus i just really wanna see dem ephemy curls in high-def

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
master spockanort with nomura in change of ff 7 remake there no doubt in my mind there be sometpe of kh easter in the remake

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I know it doesn't matter at all and such, but I just realized that this probably means Sora will save Aqua before changing clothes? WHY DO I EVEN CARE.
It might. It might not though. They might be trying to avoid spoilers. It definitely feels more possible than it did before the opening though lol.

I'm kinda reminded of how Riku has his long hair in the KH3D opening even though it ends with them at the Keyblade Graveyard for the final fight, though.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
It might. It might not though. They might be trying to avoid spoilers. It definitely feels more possible than it did before the opening though lol.
i think there will be secret ending where sora enters the tower with aqua simmular to kingdom hearts 3d secret ending with kairi but i think kh3 will explain aqua got and how sora found how

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I thought it was confirmed Sora'd be getting an outfit change sometime during the story? In fact, the new screenshots seem to imply he'll be getting his outfit in Olympus because there is footage of him with his old outfit and his new outfit there. Zeus seems like the kind of guy to give out new outfits. As long as they aren't golden.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I thought it was confirmed Sora'd be getting an outfit change sometime during the story? In fact, the new screenshots seem to imply he'll be getting his outfit in Olympus because there is footage of him with his old outfit and his new outfit there. Zeus seems like the kind of guy to give out new outfits. As long as they aren't golden.

Where is he in his old outfit in olympus?
And yes, of course it was confirmed he'd get a change. Just not when he'd get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back