• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 3 opening movie trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder if this song has a hidden plot meaning when played backwards. 0.o

Yeah, it brainwashes you into joining satanic cults and forces you to kill your parents and is about being self conscious because everyone is disgusted by your appearance (Fears My Face).

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I've been watching the video a lot. I think there are a lot of cuts.

• I think there's a cut on Aqua to see what happens to her
  • I think there's a cut right after Ven starts fading away
  • I think the next scene with Xehanort juggle Xemnas's piece is out of order. The juggling probably happens after we see the Destiny Trio split up.
  • I think the scene with Xehanort smiling and then for like, 2 frames you see Sora? I bet the scene refocuses on Sora there and follows him falling. He might fall into some CoM scenes
  • The cut where Roxas drops his icecream is kinda weird. I doubt it happens so quickly like that?
  • There's a confusing ending part where we see Xemnas with his fancy light sabers and then Riku and Mickey's blades come flying out of nowhere to interrupt him? I've watched that part a few times and it makes no sense to me. 100% bet that scene is either out of place or happens somewhere else or something.

Also, I've seen people speculate about it already, but it'd be pretty cool if Xehanort wasn't alone at the chest board and Eraqus was on the other side seemingly losing a lot (or losing completely?) I feel like this game between them is very significant. I remember when it was first hinted at, it was just two sketched people talking to each other and we didn't know who they were yet. I should look that up, to see what they were talking about...

Anyway, I so want to know more about this chess game.

LostArtist

Awards

• I think the next scene with Xehanort juggle Xemnas's piece is out of order. The juggling probably happens after we see the Destiny Trio split up.
  • I think the scene with Xehanort smiling and then for like, 2 frames you see Sora? I bet the scene refocuses on Sora there and follows him falling. He might fall into some CoM scenes
  • The cut where Roxas drops his icecream is kinda weird. I doubt it happens so quickly like that?
  • There's a confusing ending part where we see Xemnas with his fancy light sabers and then Riku and Mickey's blades come flying out of nowhere to interrupt him? I've watched that part a few times and it makes no sense to me. 100% bet that scene is either out of place or happens somewhere else or something.

Also, I've seen people speculate about it already, but it'd be pretty cool if Xehanort wasn't alone at the chest board and Eraqus was on the other side seemingly losing a lot (or losing completely?) I feel like this game between them is very significant. I remember when it was first hinted at, it was just two sketched people talking to each other and we didn't know who they were yet. I should look that up, to see what they were talking about...

That xemnas/mickey riku scene at the end looks like it's in order to me. Looks to me like they cut a scene in between those two scenes. The real opening is going to be sick and match very well with the music/ flow better. Super excited :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I feel like there may also be a cut before Xehanort sets the first piece, since we don't see TAV happily together like we do with SRK and RAX.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I feel like there may also be a cut before Xehanort sets the first piece, since we don't see TAV happily together like we do with SRK and RAX.

to be fair we've gotten the least happy TAV stuff of any trio. they pretty much start out on shit avenue
it's almost as though they're horrible characters lol imagine that

aqua is ok

Shogo-Kun

Awards
to be fair we've gotten the least happy TAV stuff of any trio. they pretty much start out on shit avenue

aqua is ok

I mean, you're not wrong. In fact, TAV is my least favorite trio in this series.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

aqua is ok

I mean, you're not wrong. In fact, TAV is my least favorite trio in this series.

you guys suck

totally understand tho

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
They're my favorite and I'd love to get more pretty CG scenes of them. Moving forward, we'll never get long character introductory intros like KH1 and KH2 because people complained too much. Would've been nice to see more of what life was like on Land of Departure.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
You can tell there's a ton of cutting that was applied to the opening. A lot of people have complained that the song doesn't fit with the visuals and I think that's obvious since we're seeing a chopped up preview of the full thing. Considering they had to condense both the song and the visuals, they managed to sync them together surprisingly well. I'm sure the full thing will have a lot more content though, especially since we can see those two frames of Sora falling but it just cuts away from that. That was almost certainly going to be the CoM section of the opening.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So I noticed that when Xehanort placed Terra's piece on the board his fingers were hiding the top. Yet for Ansem, Xemnas, and Master Xehanort we saw their's clearly. If they cut certain scenes I wonder if that was meant to imply ambiguity between Terranort or Aquanort.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Utada Hikaru did.

Yeah, but Skrillex helped PRODUCE it. Most certainly doesn’t change the fact that it still sounds awful.
Its like the composer decided to make the music to seem they were cool and hip and in, when they should’ve just focused on making a good song.

Man, KH3’s opening music is easily the worst in the series.

Seadrin

Awards
The Opening Movie Trailer is now at over 4.2 million views and rising, making it the 2nd most watched official Kingdom Hearts video ever, just under the Toy Story D23 trailer at 6 million views, surpassing the 2.8 Opening Movie at 3.8 million views.

Back