• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

News ► Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 3 opening movie trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zul

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
Looks like the white leaves on DE were colored green.

KeybladeLordSora

Motivation.
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
I think the worst part is how people[on resetera]are thinking this is the full thing and criticizing it for being cheap and poorly made because of it while predictably comparing it to 1 and 2.

Like it says opening movie TRAILER. It is not the full thing. *sigh*

I know I'm probably making a big deal over this when I kinda shouldn't, but it just irks me y'know?

Cloudberry

Awards
My, this is gorgeous! I had to slow down the video to fully catch every little detail.

I'm not sure about the song, tho. Maybe it'll grow on me. To be honest, it isn't much of an earworm. I already managed to forget what it sounded like... Or maybe Namine snatched my memories. D:

Destiny's Embrace has green vines, now? Did someone from Square read our opinions on the other thread? :'D Welp I'm glad if it really ended up having some green on it, looks way better!

LostArtist

Awards
My, this is gorgeous! I had to slow down the video to fully catch every little detail.

I'm not sure about the song, tho. Maybe it'll grow on me. To be honest, it isn't much of an earworm. I already managed to forget what it sounded like... Or maybe Namine snatched my memories. D:

Destiny's Embrace has green vines, now? Did someone from Square read our opinions on the other thread? :'D Welp I'm glad if it really ended up having some green on it, looks way better!
beginning is nice and calm then it gets catchy starting here https://youtu.be/i1XY40faCG4?t=48
hope it grows on you :)

notnow123487

Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
I think this is just part of the opening it cuts off at a very strange part. It makes me think there's definitely more to the opening.
Yes duh the scenes are out of order and the song isn’t synced to the scenes here. Plus the fact we only heard a third of the song.

Tartarus

Villain by Necessity
Awards
  • Fairest of them All
  • Nothing's Like Before
Re: Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 3 opening movie!

I didn’t think I’d like this song, but I do. It’s more melancholy than I expected for the opening. I put it below DTT and S&C, but above Sanctuary. I liked that the battle scene at the end included Marluxia and D&G.

The opening is terrific, though Skrillex has ruined the song with all that dubstep. It would be way better without it, IMO.
I agree, that's the worst part about the song.

kaseykockroach

Awards
The editing/cutting is a bit too fast for me, but I guess it’s a lot of story to sum up in one AMV! I have no positive or negative feelings toward the song for now. I’ll wait for the whole thing.

Zettaflare

See you in Shibuya
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • Nothing's Like Before
Dubstep is honestly one of the best parts for me, lol. Sounds like something you can dance to.

kaseykockroach

Awards
The way Donald and Goofy came in ignited the flames in my heart that’s been cold and dead since my cat got hit by a car last week.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Keyblade Master
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
That moment with Roxas and Axel before the drop was some top tier opening material; eagerly awaiting the full version!

The way Donald and Goofy came in ignited the flames in my heart that’s been cold and dead since my cat got hit by a car last week.
I'm sorry to hear that; losing a close pet so sudden is never easy, and it may feel lonely often. Take it a day at a time, mate, and I wish you the best.

Launchpad

unwavering duck pilot
Awards
  • Disney Royalty
  • In the Grid
  • Plum Goofy
In tradition with saying I won't watch and then seeing it on my twitter feed and having no spine to scroll past, here's my thoughts.

Gorgeous, like the song a lot, great visuals....

But I don't like it. :(

Another recap?? This isn't keeping in line with KH1 and KH2's weird forays into the psychedelic and foreshadowing what's NEXT. This is basically a better version of the DDD intro.

Maybe the full version will have more for me.

sorry to hear about your cat kaseykockroach :((((

Voltron

Silver Member
Awards
I really liked the trailer. It was well done and so visually appealing. I didn't know they weren't using Think Twice as the main song for it but I also really like this one.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
So, REALLY trying not be stupid here, but was that actual opening movie for KH3? Like, I press NEW GAME and that's what comes up? Because, I think it's a little too short for my liking, but I did like the visuals, but I think it needed more. Also, somebody pointed out that Young Xehanort's eyes weren't yellow, is this another Venitus patch?