• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 3 opening movie trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Do you have a source ?

(.....)
Her site/it’s already up on Japanese digital services :)

Also this single artwork oh my god
201812091409310.jpg

Zul

Awards
Looks like the white leaves on DE were colored green.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is the DE though, it just has more of a green hue to it.
It's shameful that I had to actually tilt my head to recognise those different parts of DE smh. But yeah, that colouring is WAY off tf.

Awards
I think the worst part is how people[on resetera]are thinking this is the full thing and criticizing it for being cheap and poorly made because of it while predictably comparing it to 1 and 2.

Like it says opening movie TRAILER. It is not the full thing. *sigh*

I know I'm probably making a big deal over this when I kinda shouldn't, but it just irks me y'know?

Cloudberry

Awards
My, this is gorgeous! I had to slow down the video to fully catch every little detail.

I'm not sure about the song, tho. Maybe it'll grow on me. To be honest, it isn't much of an earworm. I already managed to forget what it sounded like... Or maybe Namine snatched my memories. D:

Destiny's Embrace has green vines, now? Did someone from Square read our opinions on the other thread? :'D Welp I'm glad if it really ended up having some green on it, looks way better!

LostArtist

Awards
My, this is gorgeous! I had to slow down the video to fully catch every little detail.

I'm not sure about the song, tho. Maybe it'll grow on me. To be honest, it isn't much of an earworm. I already managed to forget what it sounded like... Or maybe Namine snatched my memories. D:

Destiny's Embrace has green vines, now? Did someone from Square read our opinions on the other thread? :'D Welp I'm glad if it really ended up having some green on it, looks way better!

beginning is nice and calm then it gets catchy starting here https://youtu.be/i1XY40faCG4?t=48
hope it grows on you :)

notnow123487

Awards
I think this is just part of the opening it cuts off at a very strange part. It makes me think there's definitely more to the opening.

Yes duh the scenes are out of order and the song isn’t synced to the scenes here. Plus the fact we only heard a third of the song.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Re: Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 3 opening movie!

I didn’t think I’d like this song, but I do. It’s more melancholy than I expected for the opening. I put it below DTT and S&C, but above Sanctuary. I liked that the battle scene at the end included Marluxia and D&G.

The opening is terrific, though Skrillex has ruined the song with all that dubstep. It would be way better without it, IMO.
I agree, that's the worst part about the song.

kaseykockroach

Awards
The editing/cutting is a bit too fast for me, but I guess it’s a lot of story to sum up in one AMV! I have no positive or negative feelings toward the song for now. I’ll wait for the whole thing.

kaseykockroach

Awards
The way Donald and Goofy came in ignited the flames in my heart that’s been cold and dead since my cat got hit by a car last week.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
That moment with Roxas and Axel before the drop was some top tier opening material; eagerly awaiting the full version!

The way Donald and Goofy came in ignited the flames in my heart that’s been cold and dead since my cat got hit by a car last week.

I'm sorry to hear that; losing a close pet so sudden is never easy, and it may feel lonely often. Take it a day at a time, mate, and I wish you the best.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
In tradition with saying I won't watch and then seeing it on my twitter feed and having no spine to scroll past, here's my thoughts.

Gorgeous, like the song a lot, great visuals....

But I don't like it. :(

Another recap?? This isn't keeping in line with KH1 and KH2's weird forays into the psychedelic and foreshadowing what's NEXT. This is basically a better version of the DDD intro.

Maybe the full version will have more for me.

sorry to hear about your cat kaseykockroach :((((

Voltron

Silver Member
I really liked the trailer. It was well done and so visually appealing. I didn't know they weren't using Think Twice as the main song for it but I also really like this one.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So, REALLY trying not be stupid here, but was that actual opening movie for KH3? Like, I press NEW GAME and that's what comes up? Because, I think it's a little too short for my liking, but I did like the visuals, but I think it needed more. Also, somebody pointed out that Young Xehanort's eyes weren't yellow, is this another Venitus patch?

Back