• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 3 opening movie trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

UltimaXOmega

Wow, this song is hot garbage! Who thought picking Skrillex to make an opening was a good idea?!

Agreed. The first half is great but the Dubstep ruins it. I've gotten used to it though. I got over Dragon Quest XI's atrocious soundtrack and am enjoying the game a lot.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
The Opening Movie Trailer is now at over 4.2 million views and rising, making it the 2nd most watched official Kingdom Hearts video ever, just under the Toy Story D23 trailer at 6 million views, surpassing the 2.8 Opening Movie at 3.8 million views.
So like Square Enix to leave it to Utada Hikaru to rescue this game's marketing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Opening Movie Trailer is now at over 4.2 million views and rising, making it the 2nd most watched official Kingdom Hearts video ever, just under the Toy Story D23 trailer at 6 million views, surpassing the 2.8 Opening Movie at 3.8 million views.

*sees people crying that the song is crap* *looks at the views and the fact this is the most liked official KH video ever and the first ever top trending video released by SE*

HMMMMM.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't see why people complain, it'd be the same if you heard Simple and Clean first and then heard planitB remix and started hating. It's an amazing song and the full version will be even better I bet.

SoulXaldin

Awards
I don't see why people complain, it'd be the same if you heard Simple and Clean first and then heard planitB remix and started hating. It's an amazing song and the full version will be even better I bet.

But the PlantiB version actually sounds cool, catchy, doesn’t rely on 808s and doesn’t have those annoying drops that most every other generic EDM song uses today. And besides, I’m pretty sure everybody whose played Kingdom Hearts is super familiar with the PlantiB version of the song anyway.

And pointing out numbers doesn’t mean jack. Just because everybody likes a song, doesn’t mean that is good. By that logic, Justin Bieber, Nickelback, boybands and early emo bands from the 2000s must be musical saints because they were so big and everybody knew them. See how that doesn’t work?

I’m not here to bash your musical preferences or anything, but I’m failing to see what guys see in this.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
But the PlantiB version actually sounds cool, catchy, doesn’t rely on 808s and doesn’t have those annoying drops that most every other generic EDM song uses today.
Almost like PLANITb Mix was a completely different genre and composed a decade and a half ago

Drops weren't popular in 2003. If PLANITb were the one composing Face My Fears, you can bet your last dollar there'd be a drop.
Ray of Hope Mix had a drop (three, actually). I didn't see anyone complaining.

Zaplen14

.....but I’m failing to see what guys see in this.

I love songs with a mix of styles.
It starts off with an instrumental piano rhythm, then to vocals, and into an electronic beat.
I think that it is unique and enjoyable to experience a song from start to finish and feel a fluid transition by the end. It has a lot of personality and is energetic which is exactly what the entro needed.
Comparing it to dubstep trash, I feel, is unfair as there are many forms of Electronic music just as there are of rock or Jazz.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
5 Million views on Youtube! :smile:
Wooo! Paaartaaaaay!
2HC1.gif

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
POP THE CHAMPAGNE

TornOrderlyCollie-size_restricted.gif
I popped the bourbon a few days earlier, since work has me going through all of Friday until the early hours of Sunday. I hope that counts, especially since I can’t wait until I can buy the song by itself instead of preordering the album.

Seadrin

Awards
The Full Version will be released in a little over 6 days! Cheers to those who've had the strength to wait until it's officially released in HQ. :)

LostArtist

Awards
The Full Version will be released in a little over 6 days! Cheers to those who've had the strength to wait until it's officially released in HQ. :)

wait as in the song or the actual opening movie o_o?!
I said I'd wait till I play it, but if they officially release it next week, fuck it I'm watching lmao

Seadrin

Awards
wait as in the song or the actual opening movie o_o?!
I said I'd wait till I play it, but if they officially release it next week, diddly it I'm watching lmao

Just the song itself will release officially on the 18th (I believe). The Opening will be saved until the game releases.

Neo_

Awards
I have loved every KH song up until this point, but I'm with SoulXaldin that this is horrible, however, I did hear the full version and the unreleased segment is better.

I think my ego is too big and I just realize the song is a stupid attempt at being hip and cool. It's a bad earworm, like how Luke Bryan's "Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset" got stuck in my head yesterday cause they played it five times at my job.

I know it's not cool to be negative, but whatever; honesty.

Back