• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
No, that's MoM's seiyuu

Edit.

Seiyuu=voice actor btw

And I think with this we can finally confirm that the MoM is not Demyx since their voices are really different. At least in Japanese, I don't remember MoM and Demyx voices in English
Even better.

Through I'm not sure about it ruling out Demyx as MoM. After all Xigbar and Luxu have different VAs as well

Any

Awards
Vanitas remnant fight part 2???? Why is Vanitas shadowy

AR829038

Awards
Vanitas remnant fight part 2???? Why is Vanitas shadowy
I don't think it's the remnant, I think it's just a sampling of the new Organization XIII data battles everyone's been clamoring for. As to why Vanitas looks shadowy, he's using the same move his Lingering Spirit did in BBS when he coccoons himself in darkness and sends shadow clones after you.

cakito123

Awards
It does seem like we play in a post Keyblade war, but the fights they show in the trailer really does seem to be like, before Sora comes in the battle to help, you know?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Sooo... Chirithy talks about someone having a heart inside of them from the past. Then we see Naminé speaking with Sora in his Station of Awakening...

...Could Naminé actually be from the KHx/Ux era? Is she Ava?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
If this series has any sort of visual continuity anymore, then based on Eternal Flames design, it's pretty clear Lea uses his Chakrams as an intermediary for his new Keyblade. Doesn't explain why Xemnas essentially called it fake though.
My best guess now is that a Keyblade that needs an intermediary to summon isn't a full Keyblade. So while it has the appearance of one and the abilities, it's weak and incomplete.

EDIT:
Sooo... Chirithy talks about someone having a heart inside of them from the past. Then we see Naminé speaking with Sora in his Station of Awakening...

I assumed Chirithy was talking about Ven.

GreyouTT

Awards
Now THAT... Would be too good to be true.

If this series has any sort of visual continuity anymore, then based on Eternal Flames design, it's pretty clear Lea uses his Chakrams as an intermediary for his new Keyblade. Doesn't explain why Xemnas essentially called it fake though.

Maybe it's because of the method it gets summoned? Like it could be we haven't seen Axel/Lea's true keyblade.

edit: I've been ninja'd.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
My best guess now is that a Keyblade that needs an intermediary to summon isn't a full Keyblade. So while it has the appearance of one and the abilities, it's weak and incomplete.
Either there's new lore for the Keyblade, or it's Xemnas with his psychological warfare shenanigans.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

GreyouTT

Awards

Could be referring to Sora housing Ven in his heart.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Here's a fun little thought: On the very likely chance that what we're seeing for Aqua and Ventus vs Terranort and Vanitas is before Sora shows up (and not an actual change to the timeline), then that would mean Aqua gave a whole speech about casting Xehanort out of Terra's heart for good, only for Terra to end up having to save her and Sora having to be the one to cast Xehanort out himself. The humiliation would be on par with her battle against Vanitas in the LoD.

On a different note, I love how Ventus riding his Keyblade in a circle while Aqua controls it mirrors Vanitas riding the stream of Keyblades Xehanort controlled in BBS.

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
A Square Enix thing to do would be to mismanage resources so badly the "four realzies" ending is release it as a poorly written novel.
Au contraire, if Kanemaki was given free reign to eviscerate and refashion the story of KH3 according to her own narrative designs I would gladly substitute that for the game canon. The problem for the DLC developers is that they have the unenviable task of fitting all this into KH3 as it exists and it's guaranteed to be messy.

Best option would probably be a X-2 style tiered ending system. Playing on harder difficulties/completing more optional content unlocks the superior DLC finale while breezing through on beginner nets you the worst original ending. I know that idea is blasphemous for KH purists (me included) but with the wordlines nonsense Nomura is effectively contriving a method/reason to rewrite his own canon so we can just eat our collective hearts out.

drew0512

Awards

Did you mean...

... Kairi's grandma?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Here's a fun little thought: On the very likely chance that what we're seeing for Aqua and Ventus vs Terranort and Vanitas is before Sora shows up (and not an actual change to the timeline), then that would mean Aqua gave a whole speech about casting Xehanort out of Terra's heart for good, only for Terra to end up having to save her and Sora having to be the one to cast Xehanort out himself. The humiliation would be on par with her battle against Vanitas in the LoD.
I was going to point this out but I didn't want to preempt all that disappointment.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Nomura: "I wonder how else I can humiliate Aqua? Ah, yes. That'll do."

I'm hoping is all these fights (minus Riku's of course since we already know Sora is part of it) exclude Sora. If this is indeed another "worldline" caused by Sora's Power of Waking then I want it so Sora became too exhausted from it to join the other fights.

GreyouTT

Awards
Au contraire, if Kanemaki was given free reign to eviscerate and refashion the story of KH3 according to her own narrative designs I would gladly substitute that for the game canon. The problem for the DLC developers is that they have the unenviable task of fitting all this into KH3 as it exists and it's guaranteed to be messy.

Didn't they say these would be separate modes? I don't think they'll need to fit it into the base game like the other FMs.

Zul

Awards
I'm listening to JP Xigbar and MoM and trailer hoodie and it sounds exactly in the middle of them, leaning towards Xigbar.

Sounds like Xigbar at the beginning and MoM at the end, bleh, irritating.

Back