• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wats new

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpcolour

Haha been gone waaaaay too long, but im back!

Ok main reason for this thread is just asking, wat hav i missed?

There havent been any major updates that ive seen and i was hoping that im wrong and SE threw us a big bone while i was AWOL

So if anyone would like to fill me in id appreciate it!

Btw i was gone mayb a year? Prob noone noticed me gone...

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
have you seen the KH 3D trailer from January and the BBS Vol.2 trailer / BBS FM Secret Episode
that's what new, nothing more. well, there's a 3D interview as well but nothing more after BBS

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok so from this trailer thats come out we know of this kid dressed in red/blue with spiky brown hair and he seems to inherit some big key shaped goofy looking sword and his island home gets invaded by dark creatu- bad joke is bad.

Anyway depending on how withdrawn you have been from news, I guess you missed the international launch of BBS, and its Japanese only Final Mix and all regions release of Re:coded. Trailers for KH3D have surfaced, were hoping for more news at E3 and there is a large possibility for BBS Volume Two to be released.
Thats all folks, we still aren't that close to KH3 but it may be on the horizon now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back